Top New Providence Island Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
153 results | All New Providence Island Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip, worth every penny. Enjoy a Beautiful private beach, swimming with the pigs, snorkeling, delicious buffet, drinks and more. Will recommend to anyone visiting the Bahamas."
* A traveler said: "our tour of Nassau island will forever be memorable, Tyrone Wilson was our lovely tour guide, he was knowledgeable about the island. was on time for pick up, it was well worth the price. As a family, we loved everything about the tour especially viewing Atlantis. Make sure to ask him to drop you off at Fish Fry after the tour!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience for animal lovers 🐋🐷 I would definitely recommend. Friendly crew and caption. Great buffet as well!"
* A traveler said: "The ATV ride though the Bahamas was the best part of our trip. We were picked up from our resort on time and the hosts did a great job making sure we had fun. Very entertaining and informative."
* A traveler said: "The tour was great. Ryan was an excellent tour guide with a vast knowledge of the history of the places that we toured. Also a great personality for the job."
* A traveler said: "Well worth it! The tour guide was very informative and kind as can be. She offered my wife and i complementary waters and treated us to Conce fritters... she was AWESOME"
* A traveler said: "My tour guide was very pleasant and knowledgeable. We learned a lot from her. She was very good and has a lot of insight about the history of the buildings that we saw and about the Bahamas itself."
* A traveler said: "Marvin was awesome! He was prompt, knew his history and lots of great information provided. We hope to have him again for our airport Dropoff."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I enjoyed the entire experience. The captain and his crew member were extremely friendly and kept everyone safe while we were swimming with the turtles. I also loved how reasonable this experience was compared to others."
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable and friendly guide. Spent extra time with us and let us enjoy each site to its fullest."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on the segway tour. We would have liked to spend more time driving around the segways."
* A traveler said: "Instructor was very fun and gave us more than enough time to experience jet ski-ing as first timers."
* A traveler said: "Drivers were on time and very friendly. Nicely washed and polished air conditioned navigator and limo picked up my family of 5. Will definitely use this service again"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Had a lot fun driving around Nassau seeing the sights. I would do it again on my next trip to Bahamas"
* A traveler said: "Rose island was amazing. The beach and snorkeling were fantastic. Captain Wellington and amad, first mate, were gracious, knowledgeable, and friendly. They made the excursion memorable"
* A traveler said: "The best experience we have had out here in Bahamas. The tour was first class and the tour guide was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "It was just us and the crew and another lovely couple. We were given undivided attention and were treated like old friends. Wouldn’t recommend using anyone else!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour! Rico was our guide and he was amazing! You’re actually riding the streets of Nassau (Paradise Island). You won’t be disappointed with this memorable experience."
* A traveler said: "LISA!!! Super awesome tour guide. Friendly, knew a lot, and really introduced us to Bahamian culture and food!"
* A traveler said: "Lesli, our driver and tour guide was excellent, he was very accommodating,very intelligent. He was a very nice person. He made sure that everybody had a good time and safe. The only thing that needed improvement would be the bus. The bus didn’t have good air conditioning on a very hot day."
* A traveler said: "A great tour! Personal, friendly, interesting, genuine. Many thanks to my tour guide Juan for this experience!!!"
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour. The guide was wonderful and had many interesting stories to tell about Nassau. The beach she took us to was uncrowded and very beautiful. Would definitely recommend this tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Aquaventure at Atlantis Paradise Island
- Arawak Cay
- National Art Gallery of the Bahamas (NAGB)
- Paradise Island
- Fort Fincastle
- Marine Habitat at Atlantis
- Parliament Square
- Heritage Museum of the Bahamas
- Junkanoo Expo Museum
- Fort Charlotte
- Pirates of Nassau
- Atlantis, Paradise Island
- Nassau Public Library & Museum
- Government House
- Christ Church Cathedral
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Tennessee