Top New Providence Island Walking Tours
25 results | All New Providence Island Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip, worth every penny. Enjoy a Beautiful private beach, swimming with the pigs, snorkeling, delicious buffet, drinks and more. Will recommend to anyone visiting the Bahamas."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience for animal lovers 🐋🐷 I would definitely recommend. Friendly crew and caption. Great buffet as well!"
* A traveler said: "our tour of Nassau island will forever be memorable, Tyrone Wilson was our lovely tour guide, he was knowledgeable about the island. was on time for pick up, it was well worth the price. As a family, we loved everything about the tour especially viewing Atlantis. Make sure to ask him to drop you off at Fish Fry after the tour!"
* A traveler said: "My tour guide was very pleasant and knowledgeable. We learned a lot from her. She was very good and has a lot of insight about the history of the buildings that we saw and about the Bahamas itself."
* A traveler said: "Marvin was awesome! He was prompt, knew his history and lots of great information provided. We hope to have him again for our airport Dropoff."
* A traveler said: "The ATV ride though the Bahamas was the best part of our trip. We were picked up from our resort on time and the hosts did a great job making sure we had fun. Very entertaining and informative."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I enjoyed the entire experience. The captain and his crew member were extremely friendly and kept everyone safe while we were swimming with the turtles. I also loved how reasonable this experience was compared to others."
* A traveler said: "The cleanliness and the food was fresh and delicious. Was well planned. Hard workers. We had a memorable day."
* A traveler said: "The best experience we have had out here in Bahamas. The tour was first class and the tour guide was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was great. Ryan was an excellent tour guide with a vast knowledge of the history of the places that we toured. Also a great personality for the job."
* A traveler said: "LISA!!! Super awesome tour guide. Friendly, knew a lot, and really introduced us to Bahamian culture and food!"
* A traveler said: "Tour was absolutely amazing! Our tour guide Mikey was cool and very knowledgeable. We tasted a lot of different rums and the food we got to try was absolutely delicious! I definitely recommend this I honestly want to do it again lol"
* A traveler said: "Charles was very knowledgeable about Historical facts. He kept it interesting even though many of the usual stops were closed. The museum was my favorite stop."
* A traveler said: "Excellent! Selma was amazing!! Very informational., patient and kind. The wine tasting was great too!"
* A traveler said: "Darrington was wonderful. He is a very experienced professional photographer who worked well with my son and myself. He worked tirelessly to ensure that we found the most picturesque spot to take our beautiful beach pictures. I look forward to receiving the pictures."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bus Tours
- Inter-Island Flights
- Luxury Car Tours
- Speed Boats
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Aquaventure at Atlantis Paradise Island
- Parliament Square
- Heritage Museum of the Bahamas
- Arawak Cay
- Government House
- Fort Fincastle
- Junkanoo Expo Museum
- Nassau Public Library & Museum
- National Art Gallery of the Bahamas (NAGB)
- Fort Charlotte
- Marine Habitat at Atlantis
- Atlantis, Paradise Island
- Paradise Island
- Christ Church Cathedral
- Pirates of Nassau
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Tennessee