Hon Chong Tours and Activities
Along the mountainous coastline north of Nha Trang, Hòn Chồng (Husband Rock) is made up of huge rock formations piled on top of each other that run from the land down into the sea.
The views are what people come here for, with a fantastic landscape of rocks, beach, ocean, and neighboring islands to feast your eyes on. Around 300 meters south of Hòn Chồng lies the tiny Hon Do (Red Island), which features its own Buddhist temple. To the northeast is Hon Rua (Tortoise Island), so called because of its tortoise shape, while the two islands of Hon Yen (Bird’s Nest Island) lie out to the east.
As the area is not particularly large and won’t take long to see, many visitors combine a trip here with a visit to the Po Nagar Cham Towers, which are around a five-minute taxi ride away.
Tours and Activities to Experience Hon Chong
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Central Vietnam
- Things to do in Vung Tau
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Hoi An
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Da Nang
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Phu Quoc
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Battambang
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in South Coast