Thap Ba Hot Springs
At Thap Ba Hot Springs, you can either bathe in shared mud baths or splash out on a private room for a more relaxing experience. In addition to beaches and modern amenities, spas form an integral part of Nha Trang’s allure. That said, several Nha Trang sightseeing tours combine visits to top city sights—including the Stone Church (Nha Tho Nui), Po Nagar Cham Towers, and Dam Market (Cho Dam)—with time to relax at Thap Ba Hot Springs.
Things to know before you go
- The spa offers a multitude of different packages; the basic package includes a 15-minute mineral mud bath, a 30-minute soak in mineral water, and use of the hydrotherapy pools.
- Thap Ba Hot Springs also offers spa treatments such as massages and facials for an additional fee.
- Swimming attire is require to enter the spa complex; towels are given as part of your admission ticket.
How to get there
Thap Ba Hot Springs is located at 25 Ngoc Son, around 4miles (7 kilometers) from the center of Nha Trang. From Nha Trang Beach, the spa is a 15-minute drive.
When to get there
Thap Ba Hot Springs are open daily from the early morning until the early evening. To share a communal mud bath with as few people as possible, try to arrive at the spa complex as early as you can.
Relaxing in Nha Trang
If Thap Ba Hot Springs has given you a taste for soaking in mud, head to the weird-and-wonderful 100 Egg Theme Park (Khu Du Lịch Trăm Trứng), home to almost one hundred egg-shaped mud baths. Aside from soaking in mineral-enriched mud, you can also go kayaking or rock-climbing, or swim in a mand-made waterfall.
- Things to do in Central Vietnam
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Hoi An
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Da Nang
- Things to do in Can Tho
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in Krong Kaeb
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Sanya
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Long Son Pagoda (Chua Long Son)
- Po Nagar Cham Towers
- Dam Market (Cho Dam)
- Nha Trang Beach
- Hon Chong
- Stone Church (Nha Tho Nui)
- XQ Historical Village
- National Oceanographic Museum of Vietnam
- 100 Egg Theme Park (Khu Du Lich Tram Trung)
- Hon Mieu Island
- Vinpearl Land Nha Trang
- Nha Phu Bay
- Hon Mun Island
- Hon Ba Nature Reserve (Khu Bao Ton Thien Nhien Hon Ba)