Top North West England Art & Culture
137 results | All North West England Tours
* A traveler said: "The tourguide was excellent. She has a profound knowledge of the history of Liverpool. Funny, professional and this was my best walking tour ever."
* A traveler said: "Really brilliant tour, Brian was a great tour guide! Great for my son to sit in Grealish’s seat in changing room!"
* A traveler said: "All if but need to be a bit tech minded to fully interact staff very helpful and friendly gift shop and cafe on site"
* A traveler said: "Very informative and interesting tour. The Roman soldier took us round is very funny. My husband likes it too."
* A traveler said: "Relaxing cruise , was nice and cool on board , boat was clean . Couldn’t hear the running commentary at all so but if a waste of time . Bit of a palaver to get tickets , bought online , had to queue for the receptionist to fill out a form , then she printed the tickets , then we queued to get on the boat and no one even checked out tickets !"
* A traveler said: "The ghost 👻 tour was absolutely amazing... we both enjoyed it very much... the actors did a fantastic job and made everyone feel very much part of the experience..my highlight was carrying the bucket around for no apparent reason.. ha ha.. def would do it again and great value!!"
* A traveler said: "Thoroughly enjoyed walking around and LEARNING more of what went on during those dreadful years and surviving."
* A traveler said: "Patrick was our guide, he was brilliant offered to take photos, knowledgeable and funny I was disappointed I didn't have cash on me he deserved a tip he made the trip for us"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely brilliant tour, fantastic car and guide would highly recommend this tour. The tour was very interesting and the guide was very well informed about alll aspects of the Beatles and their extended families. Learning about how and where the Fab Four grew up was a delight"
* A traveler said: "There can’t be any other guide in Liverpool with such a passion for the Beatles. Ian can recall every date and event of the bands history and he does so with enthusiasm. He is a real professional and his cab is brand new and very comfortable"
* A traveler said: "Joe was an incredible guide. A great history of the music and culture of Manchester. Great mix of music (virtual and live), murals, buildings and other monuments. Highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "It was a brilliant day Gary Friday was so good and his knowledge is second to none and Kev the driver got involved too would recommend to anyone thanks you again Terry & Dawn"
* A traveler said: "Great night had at the Blackpool comedy station,no issues with tickets or entrance,3 comedians,each did a set for around 30 minutes and in between the host. Can't fault the night,value and atmosphere!"
* A traveler said: "Was absolutely fab one of the best museum experiences I have had even my 2 year old really enjoyed it"
* A traveler said: "Brilliant tour and driver Peter was excellent great fun definitely use thease again so knowledgeable"
* A traveler said: "John was a brilliant guide providing a non stop commentary packed full of interesting facts on this excellent city. Himself a proud Scouser he gave a humorous and well balanced presentation- would thoroughly recommend him."
* A traveler said: "It was very good experience, our guide was very well informed. His manners were very comforting and pleasant. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "The best day out for a long time we came on John lennon's 80th birthday, and his piano was there with lots of photos from the past staff were amazing, can't wait to go back soon."
* A traveler said: "Our guide had such a wealth of knowledge about The Beatles and really personalized our tour for us since we were a small group."
* A traveler said: "I love it!! I learned súper interesting things about The Northern quarter. I really recommend the walk."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in South West Ireland