Top North West England Food Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Food & Drink
How to Get Around
Tours by Duration
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Likely To Sell Out
Culinary & Gourmet Tour
Art & Culture
Street Food Tours
Wine, Beer & Spirits
6 results | All North West England Tours
Sort by: Featured
A gastronomic adventure, sample some of the best food and drink the Britain's greatest industrial city has to offer and learn how our food and drink offers an insight into the city’s past, present and future. Manchester’s food and drink scene is booming and this tour will show you why. Your local guide will take you on a multi-stop food tour across the city revealing some culinary hidden gems and historical insights along the way.
On this food tour we visit not one but two of Manchester's most vibrant areas. You will hear the fascinating history of Manchester and it's people. From the golden age of the Industrial revolution to the ultra cool and trendy city of today. On the tour we'll visit some of the city's most famous eating places and also some of our secret spots. Each place we visit has a special dish that tells a story of Manchester. You'll get to meet some of our chefs, bakers and producers. Our mission is to showcase our food heroes and introduce you to a side of Manchester you may never have seen or heard of before.
Sit in air conditioned comfort as we take you around the Yorkshire Moors and Dales visiting historic homes, superb engineering projects, and magnificent natural wonders
- The Mandarin Walking tour is endorsed by VisitManchester - Explore Manchester in the Manchester Way - Tours are led by native Mancunions - Guaranteed departures, you book you go
Sit in air-conditioned comfort as we take you through the Yorkshire Moors and Dales visiting Historic Homes, Superb Engineering Projects and magnificent Natural Wonders.
We will host your wine tasting experience in the comfort of your home, al fresco or at a venue of your choosing. Our experiences are informal and relaxed and a great way to learn a little more about what you love.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the best Food Tours in North West England?
The best Food Tours in North West England according to Viator travelers are:
What Food Tours in North West England are taking additional safety precautions?
These North West England experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Food Tours in North West England are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in North West England may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Durham Castle
- Science and Industry Museum
- Mersey Ferries
- Blackpool Tower Eye
- Magical Beatles Museum
- Imperial War Museum North
- Manchester Cathedral
- Old Sarum
- Old Trafford
- Anfield Stadium
- Bolton Castle
- Blackpool Tower Circus
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre, Manchester
- Housesteads Roman Fort (Vercovicium)
- Chester Zoo
- Comedy Station Comedy Club
- Manchester Art Gallery
- People's History Museum
- Merseyside Maritime Museum
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Northeast Scotland
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in Western Ireland