Palm Springs Tours
* A traveler said: "our guide was so cool and nice we had such a good time with him he was so helpful and informative 10/10"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Kolin, was excellent!!!! I would do this tour all over again. His knowledge of both Joshua Tree and Coachella valley, was wonderful. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic Driver and narrator. Communicated a lot of in depth knowledge of the Fault line etc. Wife said one of the best tours we have ever had and I agree. Can’t wait to do it again with friends next visit. Thanks again Peggy and Neal Dossett."
* A traveler said: "Charles was really knowledgeable and he truly enjoys his job and sharing his knowledge. We learned so much"
* A traveler said: "Exceeded our expectations, Ben was super great. This was an experience I’ll never forget, highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Tim was phenomenal. He was funny, he paced the tour perfectly and he will extremely knowledgeable. We were sad to see the tour end."
* A traveler said: "Very friendly,Awesome staff and a fantastic experience. Our guide was on point and a very cool guy. We will definitely be back to do it again."
* A traveler said: "The audio tour provided a great overview of the park as we traveled on our adventures. We would recommend this audio tour to our friends in the future."
* A traveler said: "We had a really enjoyable hike! Our guide Travis was very knowledgeable from plants to terrain. He did an excellent job catering to our needs!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour! Learned so many interesting facts about the area and all the celebrities that live here and did. The tour guide was so much fun I wasn’t ready for it to end. Highly recommended it."
* A traveler said: "The experience was amazing, the hosts were very welcoming. The food was fantastic. I would recommend this to anyone whether local or travel through Palm Springs!"
* A traveler said: "Very informative. Great tour. Nice that you can take the tour at your own pace. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Isabel Sanches made the tour pleasant with her candor. My wife and I celebrated our anniversary beautifully biking throughout this scenic journey!"
* A traveler said: "We had a lot of fun! It was the first time for all of us & we really enjoyed it! The staff was very nice and accommodating."
* A traveler said: "Andres Canyon hike. Informative mellow guide. Beautiful scenery. Interesting history of the Coahuila tribe told with respect."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I like adrenaline filled adventures. This hit the spot! Lots of fun, they give great safety instruction and advice. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Jenny is not only a super nice person, but a great tour guide!"
* A traveler said: "It was fantastic. Our guide Zac Smith was very knowledgeable about the plants and geology of Joshua Tree Park. We did some gentle rock climbing with him and had amazing views views."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time at the Titanic. The clues were tricky and we admittedly needed a couple hints (graciously provided by staff) but definitely a fun event ! Staff were attentive to safety and asked all participants to be as well."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Colorado Desert
- Oasis Date Gardens
- Joshua Tree National Park
- Mission Creek Preserve
- Coachella Valley Preserve
- Anza-Borrego Desert State Park
- Palm Springs Air Museum
- Palm Springs Aerial Tramway
- Mt. San Jacinto State Park and Wilderness
- Living Desert Zoo and Gardens
- San Andreas Fault
- Indian Canyons
- Tahquitz Canyon
- Mojave Desert
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Nevada