Top Paro Eco Tours
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Paro Tours
Explore the nation of Bhutan with this eight day tour. After flying along the Himalayas and arriving in the fresh mountain air, a guide will meet you to begin your adventure. Traversing locations across the tour from Paro to Wangdue Dzong and Wangdue Dzong, you'll see dizzying heights and gorgeous mountain views. Tour highlights include the ancient and storied Taktsang Monastery, and the Phobjikha Valley.
We provide the hotels and cars of travellers choice and we take utmost care of our travellers. We also make sure its a hassle free trip
In this tour you will be almost making 360 degree Bhutan Tour. The tour will be a treat to nature and bird lovers. As you move you can see the change in vegetation from the hemlock and cool broadleaf forest in the west to warm broadleaf in the east to subtropical forest in the southern part. You will be passing through some of the best birding sites in the kingdom. You would also be covering a short stretch of 26 Kilometers found between Sengor to Yongkola which is considered as “ Birding Capital of the world” by birders. You may see few endangered bird species like White-bellied-Heron, Baer’s Pochard & few other vulnerable species like Rufous –Necked Hornbill , Black Necked Crane, Satyr Tragopan and so on and so forth. The tour also includes camping in the jungle camp, day hike through national park, and village visits. We have also included few of the cultural sightseeing and famous Tiger nest hike to make this tour more wholesome.
Bhutan is a paradise for bird lovers and ornithology. Over 670 species of birds have been recorded and many more are yet to be discovered. Around 50 species of the known birds are winter migrants. These include ducks, waders, birds of prey, thrushes, finches and buntings. Bhutan is home to many species of birds that are in danger of extinction, including the Imperial Heron, which is one of the fifty rarest birds in the world and the rare Black-Necked Crane, which breeds in Tibet and then migrates over the Himalayas to Bhutan during the winter months. The Cranes can be spotted in Phobjikha Valley in Western Bhutan, Bumthang in Central Bhutan and 43 in Bomdeling in Eastern Bhutan. They migrate to these winter roosting sites in the months of September and October and fly back to Tibet between February and March.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Eco Tours in Paro?
The best Eco Tours in Paro according to Viator travelers are:
What Eco Tours in Paro are taking additional safety precautions?
These Paro experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Things to do in Thimphu
- Things to do in Lhasa
- Things to do in Kathmandu
- Things to do in Dhaka
- Things to do in Pokhara
- Things to do in Kolkata
- Things to do in Varanasi
- Things to do in Bhubaneswar
- Things to do in Mandalay
- Things to do in West Bengal
- Things to do in Tibet
- Things to do in Odisha
- Things to do in Uttar Pradesh
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets