Alangkarn Show Pattaya
The Thai Alangkarn Theater troupe entertains up to 2,000 guests on the huge modern stage, complete with parading elephants, fireworks, a laser show, and historical reenactments during the Alangkarn Pattaya Show extravaganza. The facility also includes a 1,000-seat restaurant for dinner shows and a cultural market.
Thai myth and legend come to life on stage each night during the Thai Alangkarn Theater Show, one of Pattaya’s most popular stage performances. Show goers can choose between a basic entrance ticket, which includes an assigned seat for the show, or upgrade with extras like roundtrip transportation from Pattaya hotels or dinner at a Thai and international buffet on the theater grounds.
Things to Know Before You Go
- The Alangkarn Pattaya Show is one of Pattaya’s best cultural performances.
- The performance lasts approximately 70 minutes.
- Infants and children small enough to sit on a lap enjoy free admission.
How to Get There
The theater is on Sukhumvit Road. The easiest way to get there is to hire a taxi or book a ticket that includes pickup and drop-off at your Pattaya hotel.
When to Get There
Performances are hosted nightly (closed Wednesdays), and it’s a good idea to arrive at least 15 minutes early to find your seat and get comfortable before the show begins. The buffet dinner is served prior to the performance.
Cultural Performances in Pattaya
While the Alangkarn Pattaya Show ranks among the destination’s most popular performances, it’s not the only show in town. The Vegas-style Alcazar and Tiffany’s Cabarets features music, dance, and glitzy drag queens, while the Kaan Show celebrates Thai mythology with interpretations from famous literary tales.
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Krabi
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Pattaya Dolphin World
- Underwater World Pattaya
- Pattaya Water Park at Pattaya Park Beach Resort
- Ripley's Believe it or Not! Pattaya
- Pattaya Floating Market
- Pattaya Beach
- Upside Down Pattaya
- Nongnooch Garden Pattaya (Nong Nooch Tropical Garden)
- Pattaya Teddy Bear Museum
- Mini Siam
- Sanctuary of Truth (Prasat Sut Ja-Tum)
- Frost Magical Ice of Siam
- Coral Island (Koh Larn)