The 2.5-mile (4-kilometer) stretch of sand known as Pattaya Beach ranks among the area's liveliest beaches. The crescent-shaped coast remains lively day and night, with the party atmosphere of the bars and restaurants of Beach Road to one side and a host of water sports—wind surfing, jet skiing, parasailing, or banana boating—to the other. The popular beach also serves as a departure point for diving expeditions to Pattaya's offshore coral islands.
Ways to experience Pattaya Beach
Browse. Filter. Book.
Should I book Pattaya Beach tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Pattaya Beach 2020?
What's the best way to experience Pattaya Beach?
- Pattaya : Elephant Jungle Sanctuary with round trip transfer
- Pattaya : Coral island tour with Parasailing and Snorkeling full day
- Koh Larn Trip from Pattaya including Seafood Lunch
- Coral Island Pattaya: Indian Lunch, Transfer, Hindi staff (India Travelers)
Things to do near Pattaya
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Battambang
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Krabi
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast