Pattaya Water Park at Pattaya Park Beach Resort
While not the newest or most modern of Thailand’s water parks, Pattaya Water Park represents one of the best values in the area, as well as a popular option for kids and families. Admission to the water park includes unlimited access to all its attractions and facilities, though the amusement park and Park Tower, located on the same property, have a separate admission. If you plan to visit all three, consider a combination ticket to save money.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Pattaya Water Park is a hit with families and budget travelers.
- Don’t forget to bring a towel, change of clothes, and sun protection.
- Lifeguards are on duty when the water park is open.
How to Get There
Pattaya Water Park is on Jomtien Beach off Thappraya Road within the Pattaya Park Beach Resort complex. It’s a 10- to 15-minute taxi ride from the bus terminal or railway station.
When to Get There
Plan your visit to Pattaya Park on a sunny afternoon, as it’s one of the best places in town to cool off. Avoid the period between June and October when heavy rainfall makes the water park less appealing.
Other Attractions at Pattaya Park
Aside from the water park, Pattaya Park Beach Resort also has a seaside tower with a revolving restaurant and tower jump, an amusement park, and a Night Plaza, where you’ll find shopping and dining options open after the water park closes.
- Ripley's Believe it or Not! Pattaya
- Pattaya Beach
- Underwater World Pattaya
- Pattaya Teddy Bear Museum
- Pattaya Floating Market
- Nongnooch Garden Pattaya (Nong Nooch Tropical Garden)
- Mini Siam
- Sanctuary of Truth (Prasat Sut Ja-Tum)
- Alangkarn Show Pattaya
- Coral Island (Koh Larn)
- Pattaya Dolphin World
- Frost Magical Ice of Siam
- Upside Down Pattaya