Located 91 miles (147 kilometers) southeast of Bangkok, the city of Pattaya has emerged as one of Thailand’s most popular beach resorts, and for good reason. Here are some of the area’s top beaches to check out while you’re there.
Pattaya Water Park at Pattaya Park Beach Resort
345 Th Jomtien, Pattaya, 20150
While not the newest or most modern of Thailand’s water parks, Pattaya Water Park represents one of the best values in the area, as well as a popular option for kids and families. Admission to the water park includes unlimited access to all its attractions and facilities, though the amusement park and Park Tower, located on the same property, have a separate admission. If you plan to visit all three, consider a combination ticket to save money.
Great view of the mountains from Ramayana & had great fun on the water slides & lazing by one of the big pools. Plenty of great food stalls all around the park & the atmosphere is relaxing,my 3rd visit & a great place for taking photos.
Tom2020, Mar 2020
Things to Know Before You Go
- Pattaya Water Park is a hit with families and budget travelers.
- Don’t forget to bring a towel, change of clothes, and sun protection.
- Lifeguards are on duty when the water park is open.
How to Get There
Pattaya Water Park is on Jomtien Beach off Thappraya Road within the Pattaya Park Beach Resort complex. It’s a 10- to 15-minute taxi ride from the bus terminal or railway station.
When to Get There
Plan your visit to Pattaya Park on a sunny afternoon, as it’s one of the best places in town to cool off. Avoid the period between June and October when heavy rainfall makes the water park less appealing.
Other Attractions at Pattaya Park Aside from the water park, Pattaya Park Beach Resort also has a seaside tower with a revolving restaurant and tower jump, an amusement park, and a Night Plaza, where you’ll find shopping and dining options open after the water park closes.
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Krabi
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast