Top Penang Classes & Workshops
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Penang Tours
Sort by: Featured
With aromatic spices, ancient recipes, and influences from across the region, Peranakan cuisine is a highlight for many visitors to Malaysia. Learn to shop and cook like a Malaysian with a 5-hour, private culinary experience in Penang: visit a colorful wet market, then prepare a local meal alongside an award-winning chef.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Ethnic lays the foundation of Malaysia's diverse food culture. Get hands-on cooking with a professional local chef while learn 3 signature dishes of your choice from scratch. Immerse in different ethnic culinary such as Malay, Chinese, Indian, Mamak, Nyonya & even Penang Street Food. After I pick you up, we'll visit Air Itam Market to gather and learn unique local ingredients while sightseeing the bustling locals' morning lifestyle. We'll also have an authentic breakfast and enjoy coffee at a famous nearby Kopitiam. Along the class, you'll taste nutmeg juice, which is a Penang native-grown produce famous for spice trade in the past. Rest assure you will be fully taken care of as we'll be able to customize for vegetarian & vegans. Let us know in advance of your any dietary restriction too.
Classes are conducted privately one-on-one or in small groups to enhance learning. Customized to meet and achieve the client's desired looks. Hands-on experience and step-by-step guidance, practice makes perfect. Personal consultation on choosing and using the right cosmetic products that best suits individuals.
Trigger Point Dry Needling (TDN) is a treatment technique, which uses small filament type needles to release tight muscles with the goal of permanently reducing muscle pain and dysfunction. Manual Therapists around the world are now using this technique to effectively treat acute, chronic orthopedic, and musculoskeletal conditions. If you’re looking for physiotherapy in Penang, check out this website Contact: Philip Yap | Your Personal Physio in Penang
You'll learn the basics of Asian cooking with a professional chef from handling a traditional chinese wok, comprehend parts of a dish to learning the right way to use a knife. Discover and learn my secret recipe - seasoning sauce which is soul of every Hot Wok dish and understand stir-frying principles & techniques. You'll also be introduced to a signature South East Asia's pastry - Kueh. Get to know the insights of intertwining Baba Nyonya & British culture. Hands-on learning the kueh's wrapping skill. Vegetarian and vegan are welcome. Let me know in advance if you have any dietary restrictions. Although not private, we'll only receive at a max of 2 bookings. Rest assure you'll be well taken care, and personal enough as this class only accommodate till 8 pax.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Classes & Workshops in Penang?
The best Classes & Workshops in Penang according to Viator travelers are:
What Classes & Workshops in Penang are taking additional safety precautions?
These Penang experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Classes & Workshops in Penang are good for avoiding crowds?
- Asia Camera Museum Penang Tours & Tickets
- Penang House of Music Tours & Tickets
- TeddyVille Museum Tours & Tickets
- Upside Down Museum Tours & Tickets
- Kek Lok Si Temple Tours & Tickets
- Penang Botanical Gardens (Taman Botani Penang) Tours & Tickets
- Khoo Kongsi (Leong San Tong Khoo Kongsi Clan House & Museum) Tours & Tickets
- Pinang Peranakan Mansion Tours & Tickets
- Made in Penang Interactive Museum Tours & Tickets
- Escape Theme Park Penang Tours & Tickets
- Sun Yat Sen Museum Penang Tours & Tickets
- Snake Temple (Hock Hing Keong) Tours & Tickets
- Wonderfood Museum Penang Tours & Tickets
- Little India Tours & Tickets
- Penang Tunnel Museum (Penang Time Tunnel) Tours & Tickets
- Penang Bridge (Jambatan Pulau Pinang) Tours & Tickets
- Cheong Fatt Tze Mansion (Blue Mansion) Tours & Tickets
- Penang War Museum Tours & Tickets
- Komtar Tours & Tickets
- Monkey Beach Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Ko Lipe
- Things to do in Hat Yai
- Things to do in Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Medan
- Things to do in Ko Lanta
- Things to do in Ko Phi Phi Don
- Things to do in Krabi
- Things to do in Phuket
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in Sumatra