Top Penang Likely To Sell Out
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Penang Tours
Learn about a life of grandeur in 19th-century Penang on a tour of Cheong Fatt Tze, aka the Blue Mansion. Book admission to the famed George Town landmark and gain insight into its eclectic architecture and heritage, based on the lavish lifestyle of its former resident.
Feast your senses on the sights and smells of George Town on a half-day culinary tour, ideal for food lovers with limited time in Penang. In a small group, explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site of George Town in the early evening, a cooler and less-crowded time to visit, on a tour that combines its rich culture with numerous local delicacies. Plus, taking a food tour at the start of your trips means you receive ample culinary recommendations sure to enhance your vacation.
Penang Island boasts of the best seafront the Batu Feringghi. This tour starts from Penang with drop off at Singapore. Guests should have their travel documents in order to enter Singapore. Cameron Highlands has large tea plantations and farmlands. Catch a bird's eye view of the flowing lust greenery below. Rainforest Taman Negara - Trekking, Canopy Walkway (Fridays closed) , Rapids Shooting, Night Jungle walk, visit aborigine village for fire making and hunting "native" demonstration. Bonus tour of Iconic Batu Caves. Kuala Lumpur is of diverse cultures - Malay, Chinese and Indians The colonial landmarks Abdul Samad Building, St Mary's Cathedral, Jamek Mosque are British architectural marvels. Malacca is a melting pot of history with Portuguese, Dutch and British influence. Live Commentary by English speaking Guide. Bering track shoes, insect repellants, torch light.
In need of a transfer from Penang International Airport / Penang Island to Hotel or vice versa? We have the perfect solution for you! This transfer service will ensure you get to your destination in peace. Our highly experienced chauffeurs also contribute a great deal in making your ride a very comfortable one. We have some of the best chauffeurs working for us. All our professional chauffeurs are very polite and committed to providing every customer the highest quality of service. All our drivers undergo a background check. We leave no stone unturned as far as our customer safety is concerned.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Likely To Sell Out in Penang?
The best Likely To Sell Out in Penang according to Viator travelers are:
What Likely To Sell Out in Penang are taking additional safety precautions?
What Likely To Sell Out in Penang are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Penang may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Ko Lipe
- Things to do in Hat Yai
- Things to do in Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Medan
- Things to do in Ko Lanta
- Things to do in Ko Phi Phi Don
- Things to do in Krabi
- Things to do in Phuket
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in Sumatra
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets