Top Poznan Audio Guides
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Poznan Tours
Embark on a unique tour of Poznan and see over 35 of the city's most iconic and interesting landmarks. Meet at the designated meeting point and discover the city on an unforgettable journey in an eco-friendly electric car. This method of transport guarantees that you can visit the city's most important monuments together with the interiors of Poznan Cathedral. In approximately 1.45 hour you will visit the 3 most important areas of Poznan. First is the old town with the medieval streets where you will see the Jewish quarter and the old synagogue, numerous Gothic churches, the Royal Castle. Second is the so-called Imperial Quarter, where you will see the spectacular Imperial Castle, built for the last monarch of the German Empire, William II. The third is the oldest area of Poznan – Cathedral Island. In this area of immense historical value, where the first Polish bishopric was established in 968, you can feel the unique atmosphere of a small Vatican.
Are you looking for a way to see Poznan’s two oldest neighbourhoods without joining a tour group? Explore at your own pace with this affordable walking tour. • See where Polish kings and princes are buried and what the city looked like over ten centuries ago • Hear from producer Wiktor Marcinkowski, a local who’s passionate about sharing Poznan’s lesser-known sites • Do it all in 45 minutes or linger at stops along the way with complete control over when you start and finish • Get unlimited use before your booking date and after it • Use the virtual tour option at home Once you’ve booked, you’ll receive a ticket with instructions and a unique code listed under “Before You Go”. Then simply install the VoiceMap app and enter your code. The app displays directions to the starting point, and when you’re in the right place, just pop in your headphones and tap start. VoiceMap has automatic GPS playback, with turn-by-turn directions. It also works offline.
Escape the noise and traffic of the city and enjoy a private guided tour to the most beautiful, must-see tourist spots located near Poznan. Visit the unique Palace in Rogalin with it's beautiful park, known for its, counted among the oldest in Europe, famous oak trees. See the painting gallery created by one of the members of Raczyński family. Visit XIX century Kórnik Castle located by the picturesque lake. Find all your entrance fees included in the tour's price. Our groups are always small: consisting of minimum 2 and maximum 7 person.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Audio Guides in Poznan?
The best Audio Guides in Poznan according to Viator travelers are:
What Audio Guides in Poznan are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Poznan may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Krakow
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Bohemia
- Things to do in Lower Austria
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets