Top Poznan Outdoor Activities
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Poznan Tours
Embark on a unique tour of Poznan and see over 35 of the city's most iconic and interesting landmarks. Meet at the designated meeting point and discover the city on an unforgettable journey in an eco-friendly electric car. This method of transport guarantees that you can visit the city's most important monuments together with the interiors of Poznan Cathedral. In approximately 1.45 hour you will visit the 3 most important areas of Poznan. First is the old town with the medieval streets where you will see the Jewish quarter and the old synagogue, numerous Gothic churches, the Royal Castle. Second is the so-called Imperial Quarter, where you will see the spectacular Imperial Castle, built for the last monarch of the German Empire, William II. The third is the oldest area of Poznan – Cathedral Island. In this area of immense historical value, where the first Polish bishopric was established in 968, you can feel the unique atmosphere of a small Vatican.
Turn your sightseeing into a fun game that helps you explore Poznan and its history with this team activity. Armed with the special game folder and materials presented by the activity organizer, you’ll pretend to be a secret agent undertaking an adventure through the Old Town of Poznan. Along the way, you’ll visit attractions around the city and be asked to carry out tasks designed to help you learn more about Poznan.
We prepared with high precision and special for you the unique program of tour. During this tour you will explore the top attractions, most famous places in Old Town and beautiful views in peaceful and fantastic Citadel Park with hidden Weapon Museum. Great oppurtunity fo military fans. Moreover you will hear incredible legends and stories about Poznan. You will be led by licensed guide who has many-years of experience and they are the best in all country! All of this will make this tour very unforgettable.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Outdoor Activities in Poznan?
The best Outdoor Activities in Poznan according to Viator travelers are:
What Outdoor Activities in Poznan are taking additional safety precautions?
These Poznan experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Outdoor Activities in Poznan are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Poznan may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Krakow
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Bohemia
- Things to do in Lower Austria
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets