San Diego Tours
* A traveler said: "We took the 2 hour cruise. We enjoyed seeing the Navy yard and seeing Downtown San Diego skyline. We were surprised that there were not a lot of sea lions as we saw years ago on a previous cruise."
* A traveler said: "We saw a megapod of dolphins. It was awesome and worth the voyage. Ths was a peaceful getaway I look forward to doing again."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the Safari Zoo. We like how well all the animals are cared for and loved by there caretakers."
* A traveler said: "If you're visiting San Diego, it's a must do activity. We're locals and still learned so much from this tour. Captain Eric and First Mate Mermaid were awesome! You're in for a treat if you have them as your crew."
* A traveler said: "The history and how our guide presented it. The beauty of the area. Making memories for my friend’s birthday."
* A traveler said: "Exciting & fun! The boat ride was a whole vibe with good music. I took my 12 year old daughter and she had a blast! We had a ton of fun Whish it would have been longer (30 min ride ) I could have done that all day long! Definitely a must do!"
* A traveler said: "Captain Kyle. A great way to enjoy San Diego Harbor. Boat was comfortable. 2 hours was about right time."
* A traveler said: "We saw tons of dolphins and two whales. The marine biologist was very knowledgeable. The cruise left and returned on time. It was a really nice cruise."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time! Everyone was very knowledgeable about the ship. You can look at things at your own pace and the museum gives you the realistic views on the sailors really lived. It also had all the planes that would of traveled and/or would of landed on it too. Worth every bit to go see it."
* A traveler said: "The trip was exciting due to our fabulous, knowledgable, and fun Skipper, Jared! The weather was perfect, very romantic!"
* A traveler said: "I loved it spending time on the boat anniversary The people that are on the boat or very respectfulThe food was great The atmosphere was wonderful no"
* A traveler said: "Learning about how each brothel had its own unique theme was so cool. Our tour guide Angela was awesome. Food was fantastic."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended ! A must see ! I can now cross it off my bucket list. Definitely do the bus ride, no extra fee"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the entire trip, the narrator was very informative, about the military ships, the bridge, the restaurants we saw along the way. There weren't too many people, which was nice!"
* A traveler said: "Loved the experience the guide was amazing and friendly will do it again. Next time I am booking with my older kids"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed it all. Our Uber driver dropped us off 15 blocks from the bus pick up. They waited for us, that made our day:)"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed a beautiful serene sunset with Captain Phillip. He is extremely knowledgeable on boating and would diffentely go out on any type of water craft with Captain Phillip."
* A traveler said: "The brunch buffet was delicious. The cruise was very nice. The wait staff was very attentive. The paper work said that gratuities were included but only the service fees were. We still needed to tip the wait staff. They did an excellent job though."
* A traveler said: "Great experience and atmosphere. My 5 year old son had a blast, and the tour was great. The going from road to water was so fun!"
* A traveler said: "Greg was an amazing captain. He ensured our safety throughout the sail, and he made sure we were comfortable and were having fun. We also appreciated his sailing lessons and sense of humor ;-)."
* A traveler said: "We actually didn’t get to go on this tour because their bus was out of order. However, the person in charge of the experience gave us the recommendation of their competitor, so I wanted to leave a good review for these folks. We will check them out the next time we are in San Diego."
* A traveler said: "So been on a lot of these tours and this tour guide, by far, was the best! Just a fantastic storyteller! Keep my attention every second! Could have listened to him all night. Was fun to talk to individually too."
* A traveler said: "Loved the 2 hour excursion. Liz is an awesome host, boat is very well maintained ,and she is very thoughtful about the needs of the guests. I highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Boat Captain Jason was a great tour guide- very knowledgeable and chatty with the entire group. Throughout the tour he would chat about the points of interest, asking questions to the group as well as talking about his own experiences."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Liberty Station
- Seaport Village
- Point Loma
- Mission Beach
- Museum of Photographic Arts
- Ocean Beach Pier
- Pacific Beach
- Living Coast Discovery Center
- San Diego Zoo Safari Park
- San Diego Museum of Art (SDMA)
- Japanese Friendship Garden
- San Diego History Center
- Museum of Making Music
- Karl Strauss Brewing Company
- Inez Grant Parker Memorial Rose Garden
- San Diego Sports Association
- Del Mar
- New Children's Museum
- Spanish Village Art Center
- San Diego Natural History Museum (The Nat)
- Gaslamp Quarter
- Balboa Park
- San Diego Zoo
- San Diego Harbor
- USS Midway Museum
- Cabrillo National Monument
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Nevada