San Francisco to 17-Mile Drive
Saved to wishlist!
Private Sightseeing Tours
Ports of Call Tours
Game Of Thrones
Luxury Car Tours
Tours by Duration
How to Get Around
Nature and Wildlife Tours
Private and Luxury
Cruises & Sailing
Day Trips from San Francisco
- San Francisco to Golden Gate Bridge
- San Francisco to Half Dome
- San Francisco to Monterey Fisherman’s Wharf
- San Francisco to Muir Woods
- San Francisco to Napa & Sonoma
- San Francisco to Pebble Beach
- San Francisco to San Jose
- San Francisco to Santa Rosa
- San Francisco to Sausalito
- San Francisco to Union Square
- San Francisco to Yosemite Falls
- San Francisco to Yosemite National Park
7 results | All 17-Mile Drive Tours
Drive down one of the most scenic roads in California on this full-day tour from San Francisco. Cruise along the coast-hugging Highway 1, passing the mansions of Pebble Beach on the iconic 17-Mile Drive. Enjoy free time to explore Monterey, where you can stroll down Steinbeck’s Cannery Row or visit the famous Monterey Bay Aquarium. Browse the ritzy boutiques of Carmel-by-the-Sea and get a glimpse of Silicon Valley’s tech campuses on the return drive to San Francisco.
The California coastline is dramatic, iconic and rugged, but also difficult to enjoy when you're trapped behind the wheel of a car rental. So take this day trip to Carmel and Monterey, and enjoy the cliffside and ocean views from the window seat of your coach.
Explore Monterey, Carmel, and the Pacific Coast Highway without the hassle of renting a car during this full-day tour from San Francisco. Wind down the coast through Pebble Beach, Pacific Grove, 17-Mile Drive, and Carmel-by-the-Sea. Pickup and drop-off at downtown San Francisco hotels included.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Enjoy stunning views of the Pacific on your way from the Bay Area to Monterey. Visit Monterey, the old capital of Alta California under both Spain and Mexico, where in 1846, the U.S. flag was raised, and California became part of the United States. Among Monterey’s notable present-day attractions are the Monterey Bay Aquarium, Cannery Row, Fisherman’s Wharf Take scenic 17-Mile Drive through Pebble Beach and Pacific Grove connecting Monterey with Carmel much of which hugs the Pacific coastline and passes famous golf courses, mansions and scenic attractions, including the Lone Cypress, Bird Rock and the 5,300-acre Del Monte Forest of Monterey Cypress trees. Visit Carmel by the Sea, known for its natural scenery and rich artistic history, beautiful beaches, great restaurants and shopping where the Mission San Carlos Borroméo del río Carmelo was founded. On the way back visit the Garlic Shoppe in Gilroy, the Garlic Capital of the world.
Take a ride along the scenic route of the 17-mile drive! Explore the city of Monterey and visit all that it has to offer. Discover Pebble Beach and Lone Cypress. Visit Fisherman's Wharf and Carmel-by-the-Sea. Monterey is a city located in Monterey County on the southern edge of Monterey Bay on the U.S. state of California's Central Coast. Monterey's present-day attractions include the Monterey Fisherman's Wharf. Itinerary: Cannery Row (60 mins) → Fishermans Wharf (100 mins) → 17 Miles Drive → Lone Cypress (25 mins) → Pebble Beach (45 mins) → Carmel-By-The-Sea (60 mins) Minimum 2 travelers for tour to operate.
Take a ride along the scenic route of the 17-mile drive! Explore the city of Monterey and visit all that it has to offer. Discover Pebble Beach and Lone Cypress. Visit Fisherman's Wharf and Carmel-by-the-Sea.
A brilliant day of adventure is in store for you!. You can expect to leave the city of San Francisco to venture down The Pacific Coast Highway 101. You will See; Half Moon Bay, Big Sur, Carmel, Pebble Beach, and more! You will see light houses, farms, sand dunes, sea lions and more! Lunch is included as all admission fees. Let us do the driving, take your photographs and let our guide give you The VIP Treatment you deserve.
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets