State Street Tours and Activities
The heart of Santa Barbara, State Street delights visitors and locals alike with its lively downtown ambience. Spend a couple of leisurely hours wandering the tree-lined boulevard, stopping by shops, galleries, and wine tasting rooms.
State Street, Highway 101
Tours and Activities to Experience State Street
Sort by: Featured
The only tour in Santa Barbara that takes you on the sand of our famous beaches on your very own fat tire electric bike! Prepare to take in Santa Barbara's most stunning oceanfront views as you glide in between the waves and the palm trees. This Electric Bike Tour involves riding on the beach as well as biking through town on the boardwalk and downtown promenade. If you're looking for the must-do activity that shows you everything Santa Barbara has to offer this is the bike tour for you.
A day out to discover the California coast and and this history of Santa Barbara. From the mission to the Danish village of Solvang we'll explore the central part of California.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
Should I book State Street tickets in advance?
We recommend booking e-tickets ahead of time to secure your spot since State Street can get crowded. If you book with Viator, you can cancel at least 24 hours before the start date of your tour for a full refund.
How much does it cost to visit State Street 2021?
Currently, an entrance ticket to State Street costs USD 105.00. Guided State Street tours start around USD 105.00 per person.
What''s the best way to experience State Street?
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona
- Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History
- Old Mission Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Botanic Garden (SBBG)
- Santa Barbara Museum of Art (SBMA)
- Santa Barbara County Courthouse
- Leadbetter Beach
- Shoreline Park
- Funk Zone
- Stearns Wharf
- Santa Barbara Waterfront
- Santa Barbara Cruise Port
- Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History Sea Center
- Santa Barbara Zoo