Top Seminyak Classes & Workshops
60 results | All Seminyak Tours
* A traveler said: "Love the service! Very attentive good salon. Highly recommended- worth a try. We left refreshed and happy!"
* A traveler said: "I can highly recommend this tour, we had a great day and EKA was a brilliant guide. Couldn't have asked for anything else."
* A traveler said: "We booked this trip last minute and we don't regret it. Our driver was very nice and explained many things. The different places (temples, monkey forest...) were great and not as many tourists as in Ubud. We enjoyed it. We could have a drink to see the sunset at Tanah Lot and then dinner at Jimbaran (seafood). It can get a bit windy at the beach so take a sweat-shirt!"
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience at this facility. Special thanks to our guide De Jun and Kipli. We did banana boat, jet ski, parasailing, and do nut rafting and it was. A lot of fun. A memorable day !! Highly recommended !!!"
* A traveler said: "We have enjoyed our Ubud tour , visiting the most emblematic Ubud’s places and it’s surroundings. We have a fun time guided by Ecka. Perfect guide ."
* A traveler said: "This tour was so much fun and so interesting! The dance was mesmerizing and the seafood dinner on the beach afterwards was so romantic my husband and I really enjoyed ourselves. Kadek was great as a tour guide showing us around and teaching us about the temples and making sure we got good seats for the sunset and show. definitely recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "This was a bucket list trip for me. My guide made this experience everything i could ask for and so much more. I not only got to see the sights i wanted ( with some adjustment) but learned so much about the Balinese culture and people. I could not have asked for more."
* A traveler said: "Amazing! Worth every penny! We had the best driver who was very knowledgeable & took excellent pics."
* A traveler said: "I was very happy, had the best time galloping along the beach. The guys were super friendly, took heaps of pictures and videos for me. And the horses are well looked after and healthy looking. I’d definitely be back next time"
* A traveler said: "Thank you so much for this lesson. I am now able to ride a scooter freely and actually feel free when I am here visiting in Bali. Thanks for your patience and kindness!"
* A traveler said: "I absolutely loved this cooking class. The setting was gorgeous, food was amazing and plentiful and our chef was fantastic. We also went to the fish and fruit/veg market before the class which was quite an experience! I would highly recommend this Balinese cooking class"
* A traveler said: "This was a brilliant activity. The Chef tutor is excellent and gets everyone involved in a wide range of preparation and cooking, and the class is suitable for people of all skill levels. The best part is the feast at the end!"
* A traveler said: "Could not have been better!! Everything was spectacular including the driver and tour guides. Very knowledgeable and interactive."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed the class. Everyone was very helpful and hospitable. Will definitely recommend."
Frequently Asked Questions
Day Trips from Seminyak
- Seminyak to Bali
- Seminyak to Ubud
- Seminyak to Mt. Batur (Gunung Batur)
- Seminyak to Denpasar
- Seminyak to Uluwatu Temple (Pura Luhur Uluwatu)
- Seminyak to Tanah Lot Temple (Pura Tanah Lot)
- Seminyak to Besakih Temple (Pura Besakih)
- Seminyak to Jimbaran Beach (Pantai Jimbaran)
- Seminyak to Tegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)
- Seminyak to Sanur Beach (Pantai Sanur)
- Seminyak to Nusa Dua
- Seminyak to Kuta
- Seminyak to Lombok
- Seminyak to Nusa Lembongan
- Seminyak to Jimbaran