Top Seminyak Shore Excursions
499 results | All Seminyak Tours
* A traveler said: "We loved all of the locations of the tour. Our driver was a great guide and fulfilled our every wish and told us everything we wanted to know about Balinese culture. Would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Thank you so much! Such a beautiful day visiting so many sites. Wayan was the BEST driver we’ve had since our arrival in Bali."
* A traveler said: "I can highly recommend this tour, we had a great day and EKA was a brilliant guide. Couldn't have asked for anything else."
* A traveler said: "Driver and car were waiting for us at the cruise port. Our driver was excellent looked after us well, even though it was the first time he had done a tour from the cruise port, he recommended places for us to go and made sure we were back in plenty of time for our tender to the ship."
* A traveler said: "This was a bucket list trip for me. My guide made this experience everything i could ask for and so much more. I not only got to see the sights i wanted ( with some adjustment) but learned so much about the Balinese culture and people. I could not have asked for more."
* A traveler said: "Great tour which covered a lot of activities and area in Bali. My driver: Mr number one arrived early and had excellent English. He was also very knowledgeable about the tour places and life in Bali, also accommodated other stops for snacks on the way."
* A traveler said: "Contact with driver before pick up was easy and prompt responses obtained. Definitely recommend this service."
* A traveler said: "Great sites and the tour guide (Surya) was so informative and made the tour fun. I over all the temples and rice terraces"
* A traveler said: "This tour was excellent and the locations were great. Toni was a great tour guide! Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The designated driver was there on time with the sign displayed. It was a smooth and easy process. They took me to inquire about a SIM card and sropped for me to buy water and essentials."
* A traveler said: "Amazing! Worth every penny! We had the best driver who was very knowledgeable & took excellent pics."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing! I would highly recommend this to anyone who is wanting experience Ubud in one day. Our driver Wayan Suka was super friendly and so full of knowledge about Bali and Balinese culture. We learnt a lot and had a fantastic day."
* A traveler said: "This tour is just perfect ! The driver Dewa is fantastic, he took awesome pictures, he was very kind and explained a lot about the Balinese culture. I definitely recommend him. You will not be disappointed :) I booked the tour solo and met two other ladies with whom I had a lot of fun"
* A traveler said: "This was a highly organized and first rate trip from the hotel pick up onwards. The ship was very clean . The staff were very nice. The food was very good. The band played well. The cabaret was very entertaining and funny. There are other dinner cruises offered that are not as good."
* A traveler said: "A great experience and well worth the early start. Our driver aryl was there on time and explained everything. Our guide wayan was excellent, very informative and helped us up the mountain. Reasonable level if fitness needed but very achievable. Wear good shoes (not sandles)"
* A traveler said: "This trip is a must do trip saw all of the great highlights of bali the pictures we have are amazing and our guide was such a lovely guy who took the best pictures. The lunch provided was delicious and the contact right from booking was great with a full itinerary sent to us the night before Would 100% recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely fantastic service, I have a child on the spectrum and airports are daunting. We were met straight off the plane and escorted straight through to customs and the gentleman helped us through, and even escorted us to our taxi. I will continue to utilise this service. I can't express how wonderful the experience was."
* A traveler said: "This was our favourite activity! It is physical as you walk up in the atmosphere and it gets a bit harder to breathe. There are different routes, according to your physical condition and the guide we had, was just a darling: patient and caring."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour. Somewhat difficult hike in that the rocks are loose and it's about a 2 hour hike up hill. Views are beautiful from the top, guide was fabulous, and driver was great too. Hot springs was a little gross, but I'm a germaphobe. Coffee and tea tasting was awesome, purchased several teas."
* A traveler said: "the driver was super nice, we got to see some big manta rays and some really nice coral and some beautiful sights and nusa penida was breathtaking. the time for snorkeling was perfect didnt seem too short or long. the satay for lunch was delicious"
* A traveler said: "Did this activity with my husband and two sons ages 14 and 11. It was loads of fun. The rapids weren't too wild and the natural scenery and rock carvings were amazing. Our guide made it fun and had us laughing as we approached the rapids. We stopped at a waterfall, where many tourists were taking selfies and stopped again where there was a shop on the banks and you could buy a drink. Even though we didn't have any money on us, we could purchase a drink and pay our guide once we returned to our bags. One of the most enertaining aspects was the interaction taking place between people and guides on other rafts. A couple of splashing wars went on. I wore shoes but you didn't have to. My husband and son coped fine without shoes, though the 400 steps down to the river were a little rough - if you have sensitive feet - wear shoes. There were about 100 steps back up - I stopped twice to catch my breath. My fit sons and husband hurried up them in no time. Buffet lunch was very welcome after the rafting. We also purchased a great action photo taken of us by the tour group. For me, it was a holiday highlight and I would do it again. A side note: you can bring your phone/camera and money - they have a waterproof bag attached to the raft which can store a few small items. You put a fresh change of clothes in a locker at the centre then are driven in an open truck ride to the top of the rvier. You ride down back to the centre where you can shower and change and have lunch. Very well organised. We were picked up from our hotel right on time and delivered back straight afterwards. Excellent."
* A traveler said: "Excellent guides very kind and attentive during the excursion, nice views and spots. I recommend but first fasten your seatbelt"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Catamaran Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Gondola Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sunset Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
Day Trips from Seminyak
- Seminyak to Bali
- Seminyak to Ubud
- Seminyak to Mt. Batur (Gunung Batur)
- Seminyak to Denpasar
- Seminyak to Uluwatu Temple (Pura Luhur Uluwatu)
- Seminyak to Tanah Lot Temple (Pura Tanah Lot)
- Seminyak to Besakih Temple (Pura Besakih)
- Seminyak to Jimbaran Beach (Pantai Jimbaran)
- Seminyak to Tegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)
- Seminyak to Sanur Beach (Pantai Sanur)
- Seminyak to Nusa Dua
- Seminyak to Kuta
- Seminyak to Lombok
- Seminyak to Nusa Lembongan
- Seminyak to Jimbaran