Phnom Kulen National Park
Phnom Kulen National Park, which sits north of the famous temples of Angkor Archeological Park, features Khmer landmarks in a gorgeous natural setting. Visit to see waterfalls streaming from a holy mountain, natural pools, the phallic carvings at Kbal Spean (the River of a Thousand Lingas), and a popular Buddhist shrine.
Tours and tickets to Experience Phnom Kulen National Park
Should I book Phnom Kulen National Park tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Phnom Kulen National Park 2021?
What's the best way to experience Phnom Kulen National Park?
- Full-Day Tour: Phnom Kulen Waterfall National Park from Siem Reap
- Phnom Kulen National Park: Kulen Waterfalls, 1000 Lingas & More - Full Day
- Kulen Mountain Waterfall Small Groups
- Full-Day Phnom Kulen National Park Tour Shared Tours from Siem Reap
Things to do near Siem Reap
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Battambang
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in Phu Quoc
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Central Vietnam