Top Siem Reap Natural Attractions
Saved to wishlist!
Nature and Wildlife
Shows & Performances
Monuments and Memorials
5 results | All Siem Reap Tours
Sort by: Featured
The Phnom Kulen National Park is home to the Thousand Lingas, one of Cambodia’s most important Hindu sites. On this tour, combine a morning tour of the national park with an afternoon visit to Tonle Sap Lake. Visit the Reclining Buddha Statue and take a swim beneath a waterfall at Phnom Kulen, then cruise around Tonle Sap and experience local life in the floating village of Kampong Phluk.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Day 1: Phnom Kulen Group Excursions, 1000 Linga River, Buddhar • Discover Khmer sites far from Angkor Wat • Visit a pilgrimage place for Khmer Hindus and Buddhists • Learn the cultural and historic significance of ancient, sacred sites • Convenient pickup and drop-off at accommodations in Siem Reap Day 2: Beng Melea and Koh Ker Temple • Learn about the ancient Khmer Empire • Hear commentary shared by the guide • Bottled water provided in transport • Includes hotel pickup and drop-off
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Angkor Wat is the world’s largest religious monument and it’s impossible to see it all in one day. This tour is designed for those with a 3-day Angkor Pass (not included). Enjoy the services of a private guide and vehicle for five days, and create your own custom-made itinerary. Explore the Angkor Temples, including less-visited temples away from the main site; cruise around Tonle Sap Lake; or take a day trip to the Kulen Mountain National Park.
Learn more about Cambodian culture while watching a variety of shows and enjoying many experiences, at the Cambodian Culture Village. This convenient entrance ticket gives you access to the venue, which is close to Siem Reap. Performances start throughout the day, so you can choose a show to suit your schedule. From acrobatics to fishing to foot massages and much more, everyone will find something to enjoy here.
* Main attractions that must see ( Phnom Kulen Paradise Waterfall, River Of 1000 Lingas, Reclining Buddha And Moped Ride To Elephant Pond ) Unique and featured so-called adventure tour to Pre Angkor City Of Phnom Kulen ( Mahendraparavata ) dated from 9 century and huge elephant statue ( elephant pond )
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Natural Attractions in Siem Reap?
The best Natural Attractions in Siem Reap according to Viator travelers are:
- Phnom Kulen and Tonle Sap Sunset Cruise Day Tours
- 2-Day Join Tour- Phnom Kulen Waterfall and Beng Mealea Koh Ker Lost Temple
- Private Tour Angkor Wat Five days Tour - Beng Mealea - National Park Phnom Kulen
- Cambodian Culture Village from Siem Reap (Attraction Ticket)
- Private Day Trip To Phnom Kulen Paradise Waterfall & Elephant Pond
What Natural Attractions in Siem Reap are taking additional safety precautions?
These Siem Reap experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Natural Attractions in Siem Reap are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Siem Reap may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Krong Kaeb
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Can Tho
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Mekong Delta