Top Sihanoukville Audio Guides
Saved to wishlist!
1 Sihanoukville Audio Guides | All Sihanoukville Tours
Located within Bokor National Park, with its lush primary rainforest and stunning vistas, the Hill Station was built in the early 1920s as a place for the French to escape the lowland heat. It consisted of the Bokor Palace Hotel, a Catholic Church, post office, schoolhouse, King’s residence, and numerous other unknown and abandoned buildings that dot the Landscape. > Hotel transfers are included > Scooter and helmets will be provided > Learn about the Kampot area from your local guide > Drinking water and a cold towel will keep you feeling fresh
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Audio Guides in Sihanoukville are good for avoiding crowds?
Things to do near Sihanoukville
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Phu Quoc
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Battambang
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Vung Tau
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand