Top South Coast Audio Guides
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All South Coast Tours
Located within Bokor National Park, with its lush primary rainforest and stunning vistas, the Hill Station was built in the early 1920s as a place for the French to escape the lowland heat. It consisted of the Bokor Palace Hotel, a Catholic Church, post office, schoolhouse, King’s residence, and numerous other unknown and abandoned buildings that dot the Landscape. > Hotel transfers are included > Scooter and helmets will be provided > Learn about the Kampot area from your local guide > Drinking water and a cold towel will keep you feeling fresh
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Audio Guides in South Coast are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in Phu Quoc
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Battambang
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Central Vietnam
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Northern Thailand
- Things to do in Guangxi
- Things to do in Sabah