Top Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast Wildlife Encounters
Saved to wishlist!
Ports of Call Tours
On the Water
Cruises & Sailing
Fishing Charters & Tours
5 results | All Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast Tours
Sort by: Featured
Discover the distinctive mangrove eco-system of Khao Garos in the north of Krabi on a spectacular kayak trip. Paddle through a maze of narrow canyons to a hidden lagoon of Ao Thueak surrounded by steep limestone cliffs and visit the Bat Cave. In the afternoon you will discover the local community of Nai Nang village and learn about the bee keeping collective which produces honey and more products to restore the mangrove forest.
Cruise by longtail boat on a maze of mangrove surrounded natural waterways that are connected to the Andaman Sea at Khao Garos mountain range in the north of Krabi. Spot the spooky face of a ghost at the 'Skull Mountain' and glide by kayak under stunning limestone rocks flanked by towering karst cliffs at Chong Lod Khao. Enjoy a spectacular view through the 'Cave Man Window' and experience the local way of fishing at Makham Bay including catching blue crabs with a trap.
Explore the gorgeous twin islands of Koh Rok which belong to Mu Koh Lanta National Park on a speedboat tour by Koh Jum Sea Hunter departing from Laem Kruad Pier in Krabi. Expect stunning panoramic views of beautiful white sand beaches and enjoy snorkeling in the 250 meter wide channel between the two islands with a fantastic underwater world including soft corals and colorful fish.
- Pick up from your hotel in our local exploration vehicle. - Drive out of town and up into the hills to a small jungle temple. - Trek into the rainforest and up into the hills. Our guide will explain to you some of the things that the locals look for, and the skills they use in the jungle. - Stop for a cup of coffee and a cool off in the jungle stream before heading back out of the jungle for lunch. - Visit a local sustainable farming project and find out a bit more about local life. - Return to your hotel.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
We will pick you up from your hotel and board you on one of the fastest and most comfortable boats in Lanta. We will serve you a typical Thai meal and tropical snacks. The marine life in all the dive sites that we go to is amazing, some fish that you can spot are barracudas, groupers, cattlefish, black-tip sharks, mantas and whale sharks.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Wildlife Encounters in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast?
The best Wildlife Encounters in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast according to Viator travelers are:
What Wildlife Encounters in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast are taking additional safety precautions?
These Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Wildlife Encounters in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in Phuket
- Things to do in Krabi
- Things to do in Ko Yao Yai
- Things to do in Ko Phi Phi Don
- Things to do in Ko Lanta
- Things to do in Khao Lak
- Things to do in Ko Lipe
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam