* A traveler said: "Sit on the right to avoid overhanging trees if to top of bus. Houses not open to visit on a Thursday or Friday which we not aware of"
* A traveler said: "Collin the driver and guild was very knowable about the cotswalds .Enjoyed the different villages .Had enough time at each stop to see the sites of interest"
* A traveler said: "A great way to get a quick overview of the region. Tom was a great guide..."
* A traveler said: "Really excellent attraction, very informative. The "schoolmaster" was brilliant fun. Fully recommend this"
* A traveler said: "Really informative tour , clearly the guys who run the business have a passion for it … really recommend a visit"
* A traveler said: "Excellent hosts, was very friendly and also very informative, I was really impressed and recommend this to family and friends"
Frequently Asked Questions
- City Sightseeing Stratford-upon-Avon Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Tour of the Cotswolds from Stratford-upon-Avon
- Cotswold Walks & Villages Tour from Stratford-upon-Avon or Moreton-in-Marsh
- Skip the Line: Shakespeare's Schoolroom and Guildhall Entry Ticket and Tour
- Stratford-Upon-Avon Audio Guide: Discover Shakespeare's Life & Secrets