Top Vientiane Tickets & Passes
Saved to wishlist!
Private Sightseeing Tours
Private and Luxury
Nature and Wildlife
Luxury Car Tours
Mountain Bike Tours
On the Ground
How to Get Around
3 results | All Vientiane Tours
Not only trails through dry evergreen and mixed deciduous forests, this 1 day challenge also offers you cycling opportunity and admiring these stunning landscapes from waterfall to waterfall where you can swim and relax! Let’s join in this Phou Khao Khouay challenge!
Phou Khao Khouay is a National Biodiversity Conservation Area, less than an hour from Vientiane. On this overnight tour, discover the stunning natural landscapes of Laos as you trek past beautiful waterfalls, wild orchid fields, and lush jungle. During your adventure, cruise along the Nam Mang in a longtail boat, hike the Tad Leuk Nature Trail, and spend a night at a homestay in Ban Hatkhai village.
This is one day Excursion offer hiking from Water Fall to Water Fall the place where you can swim and relax, The national protect area of phou khao khouy is nearest to national park to Vientiane. beside some great scenery and beautiful water falls, the NPA offer trail through dry evergreen and mixed deciduous forest.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Tickets & Passes in Vientiane?
The best Tickets & Passes in Vientiane according to Viator travelers are:
- Phou Khao Khouay Challenge full day tour from Vientiane
- Vientiane : Discover 2 Days Of Trekking at Phou Kao Khouy & Homestay
- One day Phou Kao Khouy trekking-easy (lunch included)
- Things to do in Luang Prabang
- Things to do in Chiang Rai
- Things to do in Chiang Mai
- Things to do in Hanoi
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Battambang
- Things to do in Da Nang
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Sanya
- Things to do in Northern Thailand
- Things to do in Central Vietnam
- Things to do in South Coast