2 Vung Tau Walking Tours
The UNESCO-listed historic center of Hoi An is one of Vietnam’s most visited attractions and a walking tour is the perfect way to soak up the atmosphere. This full-day shore excursion from Chan May Port includes round-trip port transfers; a visit to the Hoi An Museum and Diep Dong Nguyen; a photo stop by the Japanese Covered Bridge; and a tour of Hoi An’s craft workshops.
It can be difficult to fit in most of Hoi An’s highlights into half a day: this family-friendly walking tour makes it simple. If you’re on a tight schedule, take the hassle out of organizing your own tour of the area. Explore the stunning ancient town of Hoi An: a remarkably preserved UNESCO World Heritage Site. Stroll down the picturesque streets, visiting ancient houses, elegant bridges, assembly halls, and the Hoi An Museum. Experience the town’s mix of Vietnamese, Chinese and Japanese culture and learn from your guide.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What tours in Vung Tau are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Vung Tau may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Shore Excursion: Full-Day Hoi An City Walking Tour from Chan May Port
- Shore Excursion: Half-Day Hoi An City Tour from Da Nang Port
Things to do near Vung Tau
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Nha Trang
- Things to do in Phu Quoc
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Battambang
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Hoi An
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Da Nang
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Central Vietnam