Top West Midlands Motor Sports
Saved to wishlist!
Tickets & Passes
1 result | All West Midlands Tours
Sort by: Featured
The history of off-roading at Land Rover Experience Solihull dates back to when production of the Land Rover Series One commenced in 1948. The legendary Jungle Track is one of the original testing tracks used by Land Rover, and is now available for you to see what these vehicles are capable of. In a unique location within the perimeter of the Jaguar Land Rover Solihull manufacturing site, Land Rover Experience Solihull provides over 14 miles of varied terrain across the Jungle Track, Land Track and Adventure Zone. These tracks are used by Land Rover engineers to develop new vehicles – so they’re bound to exhilarate and impress you. You will experience just what our vehicles can really do as well as testing your own skills and go where most vehicles simply can’t - tackling steep hills, deep water, rutted tracks and ditches with sure footed confidence. It is an awe-inspiring experience in a stunning setting, which really showcases Land Rover capability.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Motor Sports in West Midlands are taking additional safety precautions?
These West Midlands experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Dingle
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Killarney
- Things to do in Ring of Kerry
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in Northeast Scotland
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in South East England