Top West Midlands Museum Tickets & Passes
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All West Midlands Tours
Sort by: Featured
Step into the world of 16th-century William Shakespeare with this entry to his former schoolroom and the Guildhall. The interactive experience lets you sit in the very room where Shakespeare studied as a boy, taking part in a Tudor-style lesson. Dress up in period costume for a selfie, and check out the council chamber where a young and aspiring Shakespeare watched actors perform. Fun for all the family, the experience includes a guide to give you the lowdown on the playwright and his history in Stratford-upon-Avon.
Indulge your inner speed demon with a visit to the National Motorcycle Museum and marvel at the world’s largest collection of British motorcycles. With your flexible entry ticket, you’ll have as much time as you like to browse the 1,000 models on display, including rarities like the 1898 Beeston Humber Tricycle, classics like the Triumph ‘Slippery Sam’ and modern Superbikes.
Step back in time—and discover one of Warwick’s most important historical landmarks—when you visit the Lord Leycester Hospital. Featuring distinctive Tudor architecture, the landmark dates to the 14th century, and is one of the country's best-preserved examples of medieval courtyard architecture. Book tickets in advance, explore at your own pace, and learn all about the hospital’s Elizabethan history.
What people are saying about Museum Tickets & Passes in West Midlands
Skip the Line: Shakespeare's Schoolroom and Guildhall Entry Ticket and Tour"we were treated as special visitors as there were numerous schools visiting that day which made the experience even better than expected Thank you all for your kindness"..."
National Motorcycle Museum Admission Ticket"Spacious and dealing admirably with the current restrictions. Apart from a superb historical collection of bikes, the photographic images are of significant interest. The layout of the cafe lends itself to passing bikers calling in."..."
Lord Leycester Hospital Admission Ticket"Being able to talk with those living there about the history and more current issues, this was special and enhanced our experience. The garden area was beautiful."..."
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Museum Tickets & Passes in West Midlands?
The best Museum Tickets & Passes in West Midlands according to Viator travelers are:
What Museum Tickets & Passes in West Midlands are taking additional safety precautions?
These West Midlands experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- National SEA LIFE® Centre Birmingham Tours & Tickets
- Holy Trinity Church Tours & Tickets
- World Rugby Hall of Fame Tours & Tickets
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Birmingham Tours & Tickets
- Pen Museum Tours & Tickets
- Harvard House Tours & Tickets
- Thinktank Birmingham Science Museum Tours & Tickets
- Royal Shakespeare Theatre Tours & Tickets
- Drayton Manor Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Dingle
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Killarney
- Things to do in Ring of Kerry
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in Northeast Scotland
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in South East England