Top West Midlands Nature and Wildlife Tours
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All West Midlands Tours
Sort by: Featured
Appreciating Birmingham’s unique architectural heritage can be tricky on a self-led excursion. Explore Birmingham’s canals and landmarks on a walking tour, and discover the Georgian, Victorian, and modern influences on the cityscape. Gain intimate insight into Brindleyplace, Broad Street, and beyond as you explore with your live guide or audio guide, and gain a comprehensive overview of the history and heritage of the English industrial city.
Spend a morning or afternoon with cuddly alpacas—a fun tour for kids and animal lovers. First, listen and learn as your guide shares information about the animals you’ll soon meet. Then it’s time to hang out with the resident herd. Take photos, help with a feeding, take an alpaca for a walk around the property, and shop for hand-knitted alpaca accessories in the gift shop.
Discover a secluded oasis in the midst of the city on a visit to Birmingham’s Winterbourne House and Botanic Garden. Learn about site’s history as you explore its 7 acres of cultivated gardens and restored Edwardian-style property, and enjoy an intimate glimpse of around 6000 unique floral species. Book ahead to guarantee entry, and take advantage of extended daily opening hours to visit at a time that suits you.
Some reasons why Cotswold Photography Tours is unique: 1. All our tours are tailored to your requirements (yes, we actually discuss with you what kind of Cotswolds experience you would like and plan your bespoke tour around that!). 2. All our tours cater specifically for the keen photographer, ensuring you capture images that go well beyond the simple tourist snaps that everyone else is taking! For example, if you are a keen landscape photographer we can arrange a tour that starts at sunrise or continues until sunset! 3. No prior photographic knowledge is needed and ANY camera is suitable! We combine our extensive local knowledge with our professional photographic experience to provide you, where required, with technical and creative photographic guidance throughout your tour. 4. Each personalised tour is for a specific customer only (plus up to 5 other family or friends who you may wish to include) so YOU receive the full attention of your guide and photographer for the whole tour!
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Nature and Wildlife in West Midlands?
The best Nature and Wildlife in West Midlands according to Viator travelers are:
What Nature and Wildlife in West Midlands are taking additional safety precautions?
These West Midlands experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Nature and Wildlife in West Midlands are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in West Midlands may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Royal Shakespeare Theatre Tours & Tickets
- Holy Trinity Church Tours & Tickets
- Drayton Manor Tours & Tickets
- World Rugby Hall of Fame Tours & Tickets
- Pen Museum Tours & Tickets
- National SEA LIFE® Centre Birmingham Tours & Tickets
- Thinktank Birmingham Science Museum Tours & Tickets
- Harvard House Tours & Tickets
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Birmingham Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Dingle
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Killarney
- Things to do in Ring of Kerry
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in Northeast Scotland
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in South East England