Top West Midlands Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
39 results | All West Midlands Tours
* A traveler said: "Brilliant day out for the family. Recommend the guided tour. Graham kept interested and entertained throughout and we had time to look around ourselves too"
* A traveler said: "Our guide (Jonathan Berg) was knowledgeable and friendly, and whilst I live in Birmingham and have been in some of the places we visited, it was really interesting to hear the history of it and have some of the dots joined up. A lot of new developments are happening in the city, and it was good to see these too and to have hidden gems pointed out, like what is inside the new sphere in one of the locations in the Jewellery Quarter. I also went along parts of the canal and crossed a bridge I have never been on, in the 47 years that I have been in Brum! Looking forward to others tours I have booked during Heritage month."
* A traveler said: "Collin the driver and guild was very knowable about the cotswalds .Enjoyed the different villages .Had enough time at each stop to see the sites of interest"
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour. Very infotaining. Great guide. The guide had a good micro so it was always easy to unterstand."
* A traveler said: "Sit on the right to avoid overhanging trees if to top of bus. Houses not open to visit on a Thursday or Friday which we not aware of"
* A traveler said: "A great way to get a quick overview of the region. Tom was a great guide..."
* A traveler said: "Paul was so very informative and entertaining! Superb experience around the whole buildings. I would fully recommend if any interest in Land Rover or mechanical engineering."
* A traveler said: "Reasonable Price. Fruitful and well plan Tour. Very friendly and Their English are easy to understand."
* A traveler said: "Garry was a great, accommodating and knowledgeable tour guide. He took us around Handsworth Birmingham uncovering the rich but sadly lost Black history of Handsworth. It’s a must walk tour for anyone interested in learning more about Black history!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Dingle
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Killarney
- Things to do in Ring of Kerry
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in East of England