Western Australia Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic day, it was very well organised and all the staff were lovely. The horizontal falls were amazing, probably one of the best trips we have been on."
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip. Ash and Sam were really nice and professional. Cannot recommend Air Kimberly enough. The scenery is amazing, safe planes and a lovely lunch. Trip was beyond my expectations."
* A traveler said: "Great adventure, fabulous scenery, competent and enthusiastic staff. A fabulous way to spend our wedding anniversary."
* A traveler said: "The crew was super friendly and helpful. We got the best spot, it was fun to swim on the net, food was nice"
* A traveler said: "Gorgeous and well kept vessel, taking a dip was fun and a highlight. Professionally run, knowledgeable and warm friendly staff, strong safety procedures including covid protocol. Had a fabulous time, recommended for all travellers, old young and everyone in between."
* A traveler said: "Dan is the man! We had a great trip, Dan was very informative and everything was well organised. A great experience to share with my family!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely fabulous. Would highly recommend! Have booked with the other company’s and always keep coming back to this one!!"
* A traveler said: "Wow, what a fantastic day! Learning about pearls, to learning alittle about aboriginal culture/fishing to the beautiful beaches at Cape Leveque."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the Quokka’s up so close. They are so cute. It was an awesome day the staff were fabulous and very helpful"
* A traveler said: "What a fabulous experience we had. The flight over the Buccaneer Archipelagos was a site to behold. The Horizontal Falls was amazing. Lunch was delicious rating 5 star."
* A traveler said: "The quokkas and baby Joey’s. Nice weather and the hop on hop off was nice. Will go back in the futuer"
* A traveler said: "Michelle was so friendly and accommodating. Michelle, thank you for sharing your knowledge. Totally enjoyed the experience. Also, it was a very friendly group of people to be with."
* A traveler said: "Great afternoon, Fraser was very passionate and informative. The grounds were nice and clean easy to walk around, lots of shade. Thankyou"
* A traveler said: "Alex was great and provided excellent commentary. The tour gave us all the Broome attractions and history of thetown."
* A traveler said: "Lovely family run business that go the extra mile to make the trip interesting. Breakfast provided was a nice touch. The dinosaur footprints were fascinating and the wildlife and scenery stunning."
* A traveler said: "Dinner on the boat by the mangrove trees. Trip on the boat through the inlet. Great stories told by the tour guide."
* A traveler said: "Saw whales within 15 minutes on the water, free to roam the boat, snacks and bubbles were provided, was definitely worth booking for our short stay in exmouth"
* A traveler said: "All the sites we visited were excellent in their own right and our tour guide was very informative about each place we went to."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved it, will do it again and definitely recommend it to all my friends. I never knew camels can be fascinating. My 10 year old was very comfortable and had an awesome time. Also took advantage of the discount vouchers we received."
* A traveler said: "We had a fabby day! Our host Breanna was awesome! Full of very interesting information and history of the vineyards Defo use again"
* A traveler said: "Highlight was seeing the pinnacles at sunset and sandboarding on the dunes- a great experience not far outside Perth. The guide was knowledgeable, friendly and approachable and the pace was appropriate for the places that we saw. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "The kids loved tunnel of doom ! Overall impressive experience and guides were excellent. Recommend for all ages"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely fantastic day, the experience of it all was above and beyond what myself and partner expected, Great spots"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Kalbarri National Park
- Bungle Bungle Range
- Beagle Bay
- Windjana Gorge
- Fremantle Passenger Terminal (Perth Cruise Port)
- Queens Gardens
- Swan River
- Art Gallery of Western Australia
- London Court
- Hillarys Boat Harbour
- St. George’s Cathedral
- Karijini National Park
- Monkey Mia
- Caversham Wildlife Park
- Broome Historical Museum
- Old Mill
- Turquoise Bay
- Elizabeth Quay
- Town Beach
- Rottnest Island
- Pinnacles Desert
- Swan Valley
- Margaret River
- Gantheaume Point
- Cable Beach
- The Kimberley
- Things to do in Perth
- Things to do in Broome
- Things to do in Fremantle
- Things to do in Margaret River
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in Bali
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Uluru
- Things to do in Nusa Dua
- Things to do in Jimbaran
- Things to do in Kuta
- Things to do in East Java
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania