Western Ireland Tours
* A traveler said: "Damien was great! The best guide of all of my trips in Ireland! Amazing trip! He was always wearing a mask as requested!"
* A traveler said: "Amends knowledge of local history and entertaining and scholarly stories. Great and curtious driver…"
Cliffs of Moher and Burren Day Trip, Including Dunguaire Castle, Aillwee Cave, and Doolin from Galway
* A traveler said: "This was a lovely tour visiting the cliffs of moher and surrounding Burren. Our driver Gerard was full of interesting facts along the journey and was very friendly. I thought it was amazing for what the price was and would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Everything perfect!!! And Mick driver-guide was amazing, he is a gem in your business, in Galway and Ireland. Many thanks!!!"
* A traveler said: "Probably one of the best tours I’ve Best tour yet! Teresa and her family were so nice, we had a great time watching, visiting and sampling. I would highly recommend this!!!"
* A traveler said: "The ferry was very nice. Touring the Arrin Islands was spectacular! Plus our bus driver John was great!!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience from start to finish. Smooth efficient and timely in both directions. We will definitely use this service again. Thank you your professional service."
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Steve, made our tour fun and interesting. He told us so much history and details of the areas we visited. Breathtaking views. He made sure we all got to see the places we wanted to see, and we had ages ranging from 7 to 77. It was a highlight of our trip."
* A traveler said: "A lovely trip. Great guide, very informative, and safe driving. The Connemara region is beautiful and I would recommend everyone take a trip to Kylemore Abbey."
* A traveler said: "The bay cruise is very delightful. Not only being on the bay and enjoying the islands and tour, the best part was the lady tour guide who was captivating to listen too. She told a story and you would just listen to every word."
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend a private tour with James at Liberty Irish Tours. We had a limited amount of time in Ireland and wanted to make the most of our day. He tailored the day to our needs (stopping for lunch and photos at our leisure). It was a relaxing way to see the cliffs and Wild Atlantic way. He's very knowledgeable about the area. James was very responsive with communication leading up to the tour and picked up from our hotel right on time. We're looking forward to booking another tour on our next trip to Ireland!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip with nice driver Diamien was great. I would 100% recommend this tour. We had a lovely weather."
* A traveler said: "The voice doing the commentary was very easy to listen to. The views are unbelievable. Bus very clean and comfortable. Bus driver very pleasant"
* A traveler said: "It was amazing staff on boat and staff off the boat where lovely, so helpful and made sure we had the best experience, thank you"
* A traveler said: "The most memorial part of the trip had to be Kylemore Abbey closely followed by our driver/guide Gerry who was fantastic with his wit and great knowledge of the area, he made the tour so much better . The landscape of connemara is ever changing but always breathtakinly beautiful . We are so happy we took this tour"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful day spent on the island. The gentlemen who run the ferry company are very friendly and inviting. We really enjoyed the cliffs tour as well."
* A traveler said: "Our host was amazing and the food and history was delicious and informative. A great way to get your bearings in a new city."
* A traveler said: "Very friendly staff in the booking office. Loved the views of the Cliffs of Moher seeing them from the sea was a different experience. Enjoyed the boat ride. I would highly recommend ."
Frequently Asked Questions
- From Galway: Aran Islands & Cliffs of Moher including Cliffs of Moher cruise.
- Cliffs of Moher Day Trip from Galway
- Cliffs of Moher and Burren Day Trip, Including Dunguaire Castle, Aillwee Cave, and Doolin from Galway
- Connemara Day Trip from Galway: Kylemore Abbey and Ross Errily Friary
- Deep sea fishing from Inisheer, Aran Islands. Galway. Private guided. 5 hours.
- Roundstone Harbor
- Lough Corrib
- Wild Atlantic Way
- Galway Atlantaquaria
- Sky Road
- Kylemore Abbey and Victorian Walled Garden
- Galway Bay
- Galway Cathedral
- The Spanish Arch
- Doolin Cave
- Dunguaire Castle's Medieval Banquet
- Galway City Museum
- Westport House and Gardens
- Dún Aonghasa (Dun Aengus)
- Galway Arts Centre
- Poulnabrone Dolmen (Poulnabrone Portal Tomb)
- Westport House & Pirate Adventure Park
- Dunguaire Castle
- Aran Islands
- The Burren
- Ross Errilly Friary (Ross Abbey)
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Killarney
- Things to do in Dingle
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in South East England