3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn about the cuisine of Uttar Pradesh during a 3-hour culinary experience in the private 100-year-old home of your host Nidhi. Begin with a cooking lesson as your chef-host demonstrates how to prepare up to three dishes. The menu focuses on regional dishes like dal tadka (lentils), roti (flatbread), and other north Indian specialties. Then sit at the dining table with your host to enjoy the meal that you helped to make, topping off this intimate cultural experience with a delicious lunch or dinner.
- Private 3-hour cooking lesson and meal with a local in Agra
- Dive into the culinary heritage of Uttar Pradesh as you learn to cook with a local in her family home
- Learn how to prepare two or three classic dishes
- Join your host for a meal and conversations after the cooking lesson
- Vegetarian meal option available
Saved to wishlist!
dal tadka (lentils)
Private cooking class with your host Nidhi
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointAgra, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
You can cancel up to 3 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-hour Private Cooking Lesson and Meal in a Local Agra Home?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-hour Private Cooking Lesson and Meal in a Local Agra Home?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during 3-hour Private Cooking Lesson and Meal in a Local Agra Home?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-hour Private Cooking Lesson and Meal in a Local Agra Home?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
3-hour Private Cooking Lesson and Meal in a Local Agra Home
3 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeAgraCooking Classes - Uttar PradeshCooking Classes - New DelhiCooking Classes - JaipurCategory