Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Receive personalized attention on a private tour
- The tour of the ashram lasts around two hours
- Best suited to mobile travelers as this is a walking tour of the complex
- Hotel transfers can be arranged (extra cost)
Departure & Return
The Ashram is easily accessible by public transport. The closest BRTS station is RTO circle.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY The One With A Plan
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.