- Enjoy unobstructed views of Amsterdam’s picturesque waterfront
- Glide along the famous canal belt past the Anne Frank House, Golden Bent district, and other top Amsterdam attractions
- Learn about the sights with your audio-guide available in 19 languages
- Cruises depart regularly throughout the day
Departure & Return
Check in at LOVERS Canal Cruises, PrinsHendrikkade 25, in front of central station of Amsterdam with your (mobile) voucher.
What To Expect
Take in unobstructed views from your open-air vessel. Your multi-lingual audio guide will provide you with informative commentary on the architecture and landmarks that you see along the way. Pass the merchants' houses, built during the 16th and 17th centuries. Learn why they were designed with narrow frontages and hear about their beautiful gables, some with carvings that depict the family crests and trades of the homeowners.
You'll also pass the Anne Frank House, as well as the Golden Bend district with its grand manor houses. Cruise under the city’s lovely bridges, including the Magere Brug, and glide alongside leafy banks and quaint houseboats.
After a little over an hour, return sail to the departing dock, where your tour ends.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours & Tickets
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms