2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Save yourself any travel hassle, and purchase tickets to two popular Amsterdam attractions before you arrive. By booking both simultaneously, you’ll save nearly a quarter on admission costs. First, explore Amsterdam’s picturesque waterways on a canal cruise, which will whisk you past many of the city’s key landmarks and historical merchant houses. Then, learn the stories behind the city’s notorious Red Light District when you visit Red Light Secrets, a one-of-a-kind local museum.
- Guarantee your admission to two popular attractions by booking in advance
- Discover the city’s UNESCO-listed canals during a cruise
- Visit Red Light Secrets to learn more about the city’s Red Light District
- Audio tours, available at both locations, are included in the ticket costs
Saved to wishlist!
Inga's personal audio stories (Red Light Secrets Museum)
Booklet about the Red Light District
1-hour Canal Cruise
GPS audio guide in 19 different languages (Canal Cruise)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- The time-slot shown on this product it's for the Red Light Secrets Museum. The Canal Cruise time-slot must be reserved upon arrival in Amsterdam (follow your voucher instructions)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours & Tickets
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Red Light Secrets Museum Amsterdam & 1-Hour Canal Cruise?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Red Light Secrets Museum Amsterdam & 1-Hour Canal Cruise?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- "Canal cruise was overcrowded and you sit in rows of 3 so it’s awkward for a lone traveler." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Red Light Secrets Museum Amsterdam & 1-Hour Canal Cruise
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesAudio GuidesWater ToursDay CruisesWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportUnique ExperiencesAmsterdamUnique Experiences - RotterdamAudio Guides - RotterdamWater Tours - RotterdamDay Cruises - RotterdamUnique Experiences - DordrechtAudio Guides - DordrechtWater Tours - DordrechtDay Cruises - DordrechtUnique Experiences - LeeuwardenAudio Guides - LeeuwardenWater Tours - LeeuwardenDay Cruises - LeeuwardenCategory
Dam Square Tours & TicketsBrouwersgracht Tours & TicketsHerengracht Tours & TicketsHouseboat Museum (Woonboot Museum) Tours & TicketsNew Church (Nieuwe Kerk) Tours & TicketsBegijnhof Tours & TicketsXtracold Icebar Tours & TicketsDescartes' House (Maison Descartes) Tours & TicketsHard Rock Cafe Amsterdam Tours & TicketsDelft Tours & TicketsZuiderzeemuseum Tours & TicketsPortuguese Synagogue Tours & TicketsAmsterdam Tulip Museum Tours & TicketsAmsterdam Dungeon Tours & TicketsMadame Tussauds Amsterdam Tours & TicketsHomomonument Tours & TicketsMoco Museum Tours & TicketsWesterkerk (Western Church) Tours & TicketsKalverstraat Tours & TicketsA’dam Lookout Tours & Tickets