- Discover the role that Amsterdam played in WWII on a history tour
- Get the inside scoop on local history
- Receive personalized attention in a small-group limited to 8 people
- Navigate the city alongside a guide to avoid getting lost
Departure & Return
I start 9:30 A.M. in front of the old Anne Frank House on Prinsengracht 263. (With a plate : Anne Frank Huis, between the museum and the Lunch Cafe, Spot 1 on the map, if you can touch the number plate 263 you're on the right spot :-). I have a big note book in my hand.
Wertheimpark is in the heart of the Jewish Quarter. Nearby is the tram stop, you can get a tram to Amsterdam center, Dam Square.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- The tour is about 3 hours, we walk slowly.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Slagveldreizen.nl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.