2 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Amsterdam’s Jewish Quarter is a significant city landmark with a unique past, but fully appreciating its World War 2 history can be difficult on a self-led tour. Gain insight into the experience of Anne Frank and other Jewish residents on a walking tour, and benefit from included admission to the Jewish Historical Museum and National Holocaust Museum for a deeper understanding of the city’s Jewish heritage.
- Explore by foot for an intimate experience of the cultural quarter
- Benefit from your guide’s historical insights and explanations
- Gain a deeper understanding of Amsterdam’s Jewish community
- Access the Jewish Historical Museum, Portuguese Synagogue, and more
Saved to wishlist!
2-hour history of Anne Frank Walking Tour including professional tour guide of your chosen language
Jewish Historical Museum
National Holocaust Memorial (Hollandsche Schouwburg)
National Holocaust Museum
Entry/Admission to the Anne Frank House
Tips & Gratuities
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The walking tour starts daily at 2pm in front of the main entrance of the Jewish historical Museum.
- A visit to the Jewish Cultural Quarter is therefore recommended to plan before the start of the walking tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY 360 Amsterdam Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during Anne Frank Walking Tour & entrance to the Jewish Cultural Quarter?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Anne Frank Walking Tour & entrance to the Jewish Cultural Quarter
2 to 4 hours
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingAmsterdamWalking Tours - RotterdamHistorical Tours - RotterdamWalking Tours - DordrechtHistorical Tours - DordrechtWalking Tours - LeeuwardenHistorical Tours - LeeuwardenCategory
Ripley's Believe It or Not! Amsterdam Tours & TicketsMuseum Our Lord in the Attic (Ons' Lieve Heer op Solder) Tours & TicketsVondelpark Tours & TicketsPortuguese Synagogue Tours & TicketsZuiderkerk (Southern Church) Tours & TicketsXtracold Icebar Tours & TicketsOld Church (Oude Kerk) Tours & TicketsInner Court & Hall of Knights (Binnenhof & Ridderzaal) Tours & TicketsDelft Tours & TicketsTorture Museum Tours & TicketsA’dam Lookout Tours & TicketsRembrandt House Museum (Museum Het Rembrandthuis) Tours & TicketsBridge of 15 Bridges Tours & TicketsBloemenmarkt Tours & TicketsMuseum of Medieval Torture Instruments Tours & TicketsEmperor's Canal (Keizersgracht) Tours & TicketsEnclosing Dike (Afsluitdijk) Tours & TicketsJohan Cruyff Arena Tours & TicketsNew Church (Nieuwe Kerk) Tours & TicketsStedelijk Museum Tours & Tickets