3 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English-speaking tour guide for 3 hrs
Comfortable A/C vehicle suitable for your private party’s size for 3 hrs
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meet your guide and driver by your hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Uopera tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Best of Amsterdam on a Private Panoramic Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Best of Amsterdam on a Private Panoramic Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Best of Amsterdam on a Private Panoramic Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Best of Amsterdam on a Private Panoramic Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Best of Amsterdam on a Private Panoramic Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHalf-day ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAmsterdamBus Tours - RotterdamCity Tours - RotterdamHalf-day Tours - RotterdamBus Tours - DordrechtCity Tours - DordrechtHalf-day Tours - DordrechtBus Tours - LeeuwardenCity Tours - LeeuwardenHalf-day Tours - LeeuwardenCategory
Singel CanalNational Maritime Museum (Het Scheepvaartmuseum)Allard Pierson MuseumWaterlooplein MarketMadurodamVolendamHermitage AmsterdamMarkenHard Rock Cafe AmsterdamVondelparkHash Marihuana & Hemp MuseumWesterkerk (Western Church)Zuiderkerk (Southern Church)Rembrandt House Museum (Museum Het Rembrandthuis)Amstel RiverFOAM Photography Museum Amsterdam (Fotografiemuseum Amsterdam)This is HollandBrouwersgrachtEmperor's Canal (Keizersgracht)Xtracold Icebar