- Explore Amsterdam through the city’s thriving food scene with your guide
- Discover must-see sites like Hermitage Amsterdam and the Royal Theatre Carré
- Visit local hangouts such as the organic market and the Utrechtsestraat district
- Savor delicacies like chocolate truffles, cured sausage, and fresh seafood
Departure & Return
the departure point will be the host's house, address provided in the voucher
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restriction (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EatWith
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons