Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up and drop off at any address between Amsterdam and Ghent (including Amsterdam, Utrecht, Den Bosch, Schiphol, Leiden, Delft, Rotterdam, The Hague, Tilburg, Breda, Eindhoven. Or anywhere in between for that matter. Pick-up time is around 9:15 am, calculated from Amsterdam. Exact pick-up time is adjusted accordingly and communicated once the pick-up address is known (naturally also based on your preference!).
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Evert van de Beekstraat 202, 1118 CP Schiphol The Netherlands
- River cruise docks and ocean cruise terminal in Amsterdam or Rotterdam
- Phil Good Massage, Provincialeweg 302, 1506 MJ Zaandam, Netherlands
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Evert van de Beekstraat 202, 1118 CP Schiphol, Netherlands
- Amstelveen Centrum, Amstelveen, Groenelaan, 1186 AA Amstelveen, Netherlands
- Amsterdam River Cruise Port, De Ruijterkade, 1011 Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Passenger Terminal Amsterdam at Elbaweg, Unnamed Road, 1044 Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Passenger terminal amsterdam, Piet Heinkade, 1019 BR Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Your TripAdvisor/Viator booking confirmation is your tour confirmation. You don't need to do anything anymore. In the week prior to your Ghent experience you are contacted (WhatsApp or email) to finalise the details regarding preferences, pick-up, timings, etc.
- Pick-up from any address in or south of Amsterdam / Utrecht / Haarlem
- Just like most cities in Europe, also the stores in Ghent are closed on Sundays. However, every first Sunday of the month the stores are open. Still, there's much to do on a Sunday in Ghent!
- Complimentary use of infant / child car seat(s)
- This experience is tailored to your preferences and interests
- Follow us on insta @tulipdaytours and DM if you have questions!
- 2020 Winner Netherlands Prestige Awards by CorpLiveWire: 'Tour Operator of the Year'
- 2021 Winner Travel and Tourism Awards by LUX Life Magazine 'Best Sustainable Travel Experiences - Netherlands'
- Interview featured on TripDuck
- Most travelers can participate
- We take the corona virus very seriously. We adhere to local and national regulations regarding the virus that apply at the time of the experience.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tulip Day Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Full Day Private Tour to Ghent from (Greater) Amsterdam (4-7 travelers).