8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Escape the crowded city of Amsterdam on a private trip through the charming Dutch countryside. Just half an hour from Amsterdam, enjoy traditional Dutch culture at the fishing town and souvenir promenade of Volendam and the windmill village of Zaanse Schans. A luxury vehicle with a personal guide gives you a private tour; no need to navigate trains or crowded buses.
- Enjoy the waterways and historic villages of the Dutch countryside
- See active, authentic windmills in Zaanse Schans
- Walk through the fishing village of Volendam
- Pickup and drop-off from your central Amsterdam hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Hotel pickup and drop-off
You can pick a departure time between 9:00am - 1:00pm.
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up at any hotel in the Netherlands.
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Evert van de Beekstraat 202, 1118 CP Schiphol The Netherlands
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trigger Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Day Trip from Amsterdam to Zaanse Schans Windmills and Volendam?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Day Trip from Amsterdam to Zaanse Schans Windmills and Volendam?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "It's beautiful and colorful but definitely touristy, but well worth a visit for the sheer beauty of the area." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Day Trip from Amsterdam to Zaanse Schans Windmills and Volendam
6 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsUnique ExperiencesBus ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesAmsterdamShore Excursions - RotterdamUnique Experiences - RotterdamBus Tours - RotterdamNature and Wildlife - RotterdamPorts of Call Tours - RotterdamHistorical Tours - RotterdamFull-day Tours - RotterdamShore Excursions - DordrechtUnique Experiences - DordrechtBus Tours - DordrechtNature and Wildlife - DordrechtPorts of Call Tours - DordrechtHistorical Tours - DordrechtFull-day Tours - DordrechtShore Excursions - LeeuwardenUnique Experiences - LeeuwardenBus Tours - LeeuwardenNature and Wildlife - LeeuwardenPorts of Call Tours - LeeuwardenHistorical Tours - LeeuwardenFull-day Tours - LeeuwardenCategory
EdamInner Court & Hall of Knights (Binnenhof & Ridderzaal)Emperor's Canal (Keizersgracht)Holland CasinoRembrandt House Museum (Museum Het Rembrandthuis)National Maritime Museum (Het Scheepvaartmuseum)Madame Tussauds AmsterdamJewish Historical Museum (Joods Historisch Museum)PrinsengrachtSkinny Bridge (Magere Brug)NEMO Science MuseumMoco MuseumPathé Tuschinski TheaterFOAM Photography Museum Amsterdam (Fotografiemuseum Amsterdam)Amsterdam Tulip MuseumZaanse SchansA’dam LookoutAmsterdam DungeonThis is HollandJohan Cruyff Arena