- Full-day, private bike tour of the countryside
- Visit traditional villages with an experienced guide
- Enjoy a fun, active way of taking in the region
- Take time away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Private tour ensures a personal experience
Departure & Return
MACBIKE shop, Oosterdokskade 63A, Amsterdam. Next to the AH supermarket
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- River cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, and docking time. We will pick you up at your ship
- This tour involves about 60 km of cycling. Although the country is flat, it can be windy. You do not need to be an experienced cyclist, but a sporty mind is needed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY HTG Services
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands