- Private, 3-hour historical walking tour of Amsterdam
- Learn about the economic, political, and religious movements that shaped the city
- See cultural landmarks like the Royal Palace, Dutch East India Company House, and Red Light District
- Stop by curiosities like the widest bridge, smallest house, and leaning buildings
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Itinerary can be customized to suit your interests
Departure & Return
Departure Point: FunAmsterdam Directions: 5 minutes walking distance from Central Station Dates: See Availability Return point: Within the city centre
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum group size 4 people
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY FunAmsterdam
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.