- Learn about the Netherlands' flower industry at a flower auction
- Skip the line at the Keukenhof tulip fields
- Explore the gardens independently for three to four hours
- Small-group tour provides a more personalized experience from Amsterdam
Departure & Return
If you're staying in the heart of Amsterdam, it's just as convenient to walk to our centrally located meeting point: Amsterdam Central Station. Meet your guide at 6:30 am, carrying a white flag with 'Tulip Day Tours' in blue, at IJ-zijde West (taxistand, water-facing side).
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Your TripAdvisor/Viator booking confirmation is your tour confirmation. You don't need to do anything; just be at the meeting point at the booked time.
- Hotel pick-up (if booked) is between 6:15 - 6:45 am. The exact time depends on your pick-up location and is communicated as soon as possible but not later than 6 pm, the day before the tour (by WhatsApp, SMS or email).
- Maximum group size is 6 travelers (seven travelers in a single booking).
- Complimentary use of wheelchair in Keukenhof.
- Minimum age for participation is 8 years. Traveling with younger children or staying outside Amsterdam? Check out our private experience!
- Staying outside Amsterdam? Check out our private experiences as these include pick-up and drop-off anywhere in the Randstad region.
- 2020 Winner Netherlands Prestige Awards by CorpLiveWire: 'Tour Operator of the Year'
- 2021 Winner Travel and Tourism Awards by LUX Life Magazine: 'Best Sustainable Travel Experiences - Netherlands'
- We take the corona virus very seriously. We adhere to local and national regulations regarding the virus that apply at the time of the experience. All travelers must provide proof of vaccination or of a negative PCR test that is not older than 72 hours. All our guides have been vaccinated.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tulip Day Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands