3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Home to some of the world’s most iconic Van Gogh paintings, Amsterdam’s Van Gogh museum attracts lines often in excess of two hours. Beat the crowds with this priority admission ticket that also includes an Amsterdam canal cruise, during which you get unobstructed views of the city's waterside attractions. This stress-free combo ticket is an ideal choice for first-time visitors with limited time in the Dutch capital.
- Skip-the-line admission ticket for the world-famous Van Gogh Museum
- Save hours waiting in line by booking in advance
- Admire Amsterdam's waterside attractions and avoid the crowds on land during a canal cruise
- A hassle-free option ideal for first-time visitors with limited time in Amsterdam
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance ticket to Van Gogh Museum
1-Hour Amsterdam Canal Cruise
GPS audio guide in 19 different languages (Canal Cruise)
Multimedia guide at Van Gogh Museum
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Your booked time slot will be your entrance time to the Van Gogh Museum
- Walk past the ticket office and go straight to the entrance of Van Gogh Museum
- Be on time to avoid missing your timeslot
- Show your (smartphone) ticket when boarding the Canal Cruise
- Amendments are not possible after sale is completed; all sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties
- The Canal Cruise time-slot must be reserved upon arrival in Amsterdam (follow your voucher instructions)
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours & Tickets
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Van Gogh Museum Amsterdam & 1-Hour Canal Cruise?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Van Gogh Museum Amsterdam & 1-Hour Canal Cruise?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Compare Similar Experiences
Van Gogh Museum Amsterdam & 1-Hour Canal Cruise
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesAudio GuidesDay CruisesWater ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportUnique ExperiencesAmsterdamUnique Experiences - RotterdamAudio Guides - RotterdamDay Cruises - RotterdamWater Tours - RotterdamArt Tours - RotterdamHalf-day Tours - RotterdamUnique Experiences - DordrechtAudio Guides - DordrechtDay Cruises - DordrechtWater Tours - DordrechtArt Tours - DordrechtHalf-day Tours - DordrechtUnique Experiences - LeeuwardenAudio Guides - LeeuwardenDay Cruises - LeeuwardenWater Tours - LeeuwardenArt Tours - LeeuwardenHalf-day Tours - LeeuwardenCategory
National Holocaust Museum Tours & TicketsVondelpark Tours & TicketsNew Market Square (Nieuwmarkt) Tours & TicketsTorture Museum Tours & TicketsEdam Tours & TicketsBegijnhof Tours & TicketsMadame Tussauds Amsterdam Tours & TicketsDapper Market (Dappermarkt) Tours & TicketsDelft Tours & TicketsThis is Holland Tours & TicketsHerengracht Tours & TicketsArtis Amsterdam Royal Zoo (Natura Artis Magistra) Tours & TicketsOld Church (Oude Kerk) Tours & TicketsRembrandt Square (Rembrandtplein) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Bags and Purses Tours & TicketsAlbert Cuyp Market Tours & TicketsWaterlooplein Market Tours & TicketsWesterkerk (Western Church) Tours & TicketsPrinsengracht Tours & TicketsDam Square Tours & Tickets