- Visit the home of your local guide in traditional costume
- See a working industrial windmill
- Enjoy authentic food tasting
- Experience Dutch life in the 18th and 19th centuries
- Round trip transport from Centraal Station
Departure & Return
Your driver will meet you at the departure time at Museum Square, next to the tram and bus stop at Hobbemastraat. This is located in front of Coster Diamonds. Look out for an orange umbrella saying "Zaan Tours"
This tour brings you back to in front of Amsterdam Centraal Station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zaan Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms