- Choose an all-inclusive tour option to include a cheese making demonstration and boat ride between Volendam and Marken
- Travel by luxury, air-conditioned bus to and from Amsterdam Central Station
- Explore historic fishing villages and get a real sense of rural life in the Netherlands
- See the famous windmills up close on a special tour (all-inclusive package only)
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
The Tours & Tickets Shop is located in the IJ hall of Central Station on the far eastern side. Show your (smartphone) ticket at the Tours & Tickets office, where you'll be guided to the bus across the street.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children up to and including 3 years old are free of charge (not occupying a seat)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours & Tickets
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas